Got the Zapper Today

yungblood6

Get Money Dummy
Sep 22, 2007
Kansas City
Wii Online Code
5134-2285-1457-3930
I got my zapper today and i have got to say its the best 24.99 i have spent in a while. Not only is the zapper comfortable and adds stabilty in control,but it comes with a great game. Links Crossbow is just great! I almost want to start a protest. Its a shame that a free game plays and looks better than half of the games out on the wii. In the mini game catigory it is the best, and the most fun to me. I think that we as gamers need to stop purchasing these mini games for full price! Nintendo has given us two great titles that blow other games out the water as far as utilizing the functions of the wii mote. Wii Sports, and Links crossbow are free games that (IMO) play and look better than others in its catigory that cost from 40 to 50 bucks. What im trying to say is if nintendo can give us great games for free than why the hell cant these developers put more effort into their games that they charge us 50 bucks for?

PS: If you guys get the zapper and play the mission where you actualy controll link, i think its the third or fourth one, let me know if you think nintendo should make a Zelda FPS just like that. I think it would make a great game. The controls in that section where sharp and aiming was precise.

Last edited:
i got mine today, too! and say, i think its awesome. the trigger isnt really hard to press, the critics say its had to press but i think they exaggerate too much. And yes, a Zelda FPS would be cool.

Last edited:
yea i have no problem with the trigger it reacts just like if it wasn't in the zapper. Maybe they had some faulty hardware?

Cool guys!... guess ill go and buy the wii zapper too tomorrow as well right after i get off work... the links bow training game looks pretty cool and fun.

I am having fun playing the the crossbow training game however one grip that really gets me is that you cannot switch the trigger from the "B" button to the "Z" button in a settings menu. I am a hunter (pheasant, deer, anything that moves pretty much...lol) and I am right handed, and my right index is my trigger finger. While shooting, my left hand is in front holding the shotgun up, and I know this was supposed to be like a tommy gun but it would make aiming much easier for me. I have never shot a gun before like in links crossbow training--left handed trigger finger IN THE FRONT--as opposed to pulling the trigger near the stock, by the body. Having to hold your hand out a foot or two (or more in real life) really makes it harder for an accurate shot (for keeping the gun still and steady) as opposed to holding it near your body for support. I know it was supposed to be like a tommy gun but still....having different control settings would have been very easy for them to do and it would make the game MUCH more enjoyable for me. I honestly think that I could handle running around and moving with the analog joystick AND shooting at the same time w/ the "Z" button. Any thoughts? I guess I have never shot a REAL crossbow before so I dont know what its like holding, aiming, and shooting one.

Also, if anybody has played MoH2 or RE:UC with he zapper can you change the trigger to the "Z" button? That kinda info would be nice to know.

This is my 1st post so hello to everybody!

i got it too! its awesome! plus, i hate it that the game is in a cardboard sleve. when i finnaly took off the sticker, i ripped the package.

Yea I think all games should be in plastic casings. Wii Sports gets hidden between my games.

At least they should make a downloadable cardboard insert so that we could buy a plastic case ourselves and make it look legit.

Why does Gamestop sell it for $25? All of the other stores are selling it for $5 cheaper.

Zackh321 said:
Why does Gamestop sell it for $25? All of the other stores are selling it for $5 cheaper.

yeah i was gonna say yungblood where did you go that it was 25? i was thinking about passing it up but with an approval from yungblood, as well as everyone on this thread, i may have to give it a go.:smilewinkgrin:

Back