Wii Zapper?

Vinny420

WiiChat Member
Dec 5, 2007
Hey, my friend plays this Wii hunting game. She said she wanted the shot gun attachment, to make the game better. Its her birthday, and I couldn't find the shot gun looking one. I ended up getting the "zapper". Im worried, it wont be good for the hunting game. I dont know anything about, Wii. I dont want to give her the wrong gift. should i try to find the shot gun? I could only find the zapper at best buy. In ny, many things are sold out from the crazy shopping. Besides the gun, what is a great gift for someone who likes Wii? I could just get her the gift card, and it would be less worrying. Any advice?
Thanks.

You'll be fine. As long as you got her the Nintendo Wii Zapper and not some cheap no brand knock-off, this is probably what she wanted. Give her the gun, it will be more thoughtful than the gift card.

The Zapper is the best Wii gun attachment out there.
Hands down.
And a free copy of Link's Crossbow Training as well!

The Zapper sounds like a great idea for a present. I've never heard of a shotgun attachment though for the Wii.

But yeah, the Zapper is a great idea.

taltool:

802783b.jpg

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=802783

right, the shot gun is what she told me about. I didnt see it at the stores i went to. Either way, isnt what i got better then using the regular remote for the hunting game?

it is better than the regular remote im sure your fine unless this person is sicotic lol :)

I prefer the regular remote, only because the buttons are all within reach.

Did you mean "psychotic"?

Brawny said:
I prefer the regular remote, only because the buttons are all within reach.

Did you mean "psychotic"?
ehh wii remote is better since my aim sucks so i need an aid lmao and yea i meant psychotic lmao nice catch adam :)

stop worrying :cool: ..you are fine..plus she will have an official nintendo product, not some cheap knockoff. good choice!

Last edited:
Back