Got Tiger Woods O7 Today!!

KINGSHIPLEY

*KING~SHIPLEY*
Jan 18, 2007
INDIANAPOLIS,INDIANA
Wii Online Code
5306-1898-7837-4246
last nite was the first nite ive ever touched a real golf club..needless to say i sucked total ass at the local driving range.....but i bought tiger woods 07 today 3-14-07 for my wii....it looked good on t.v . and well its awesome...its harded then hell prolly cus i know **** about golf but its fun thats for sure..id rate it 9/10 for game play and 7/10 on the graphics...the controls are not just swing and play like you think from videos streaming the web. you gotta use your head and skill way more then i would imagine for this game.... thumbs up ...a must buy...:cornut:

Last edited:
Tiger Woods games r one of my Fav. games too play. I mostly played it on the Xbox but i cant wait to play it on the Wii. I should b getting it this weekend from gamefly. I think the controls should b pretty good, but i will just have to wait n c.

<~~~~add me to ur Wii

Last edited:
I picked it up today and absolutely love it, only reason i'm here is that i'm taking a break after 6 hours of playing it!!! Graphics aren't that great which I expected but the gameplay makes up for it and beyond. The game modes are great and I just won my first tournament which was more tense than I thought it would be. The controls can be alil off sometimes and can actually mess up your swing ever once in awhile but for the most part the swing is right on. It took me about an hour or so to get comfortable with the swing but once I did it was very comfortable, def worth taking a look.

the only foreeable problem i have with this game, as do many, is the fact that the 08 version will probably be out in October. thats not going to stop me, since i always play these games over the summer anyways, but that's the only problem i could see with someone not wanting to get the game.

How life like is the swing?

As an example, I prefer wii golf to super swing golf. Reason being is because in wii golf, how hard you swing dictates the power and you actually make a full golf swing.

In super swing golf, you have to take back your remote and select a point on the power meter, and then you lock it in before taking a swing. I don't find it life like at all.

I'm hoping TW07 is like Wii golf. I read a review in the Nintendo power, and although the description wasn't completely comprehendable, it sounded like you can swing your club without actually making a real golf swing.

Is there a power meter to check how hard you have to hit it like in Wii Golf?

ITS hard to make a comparison of wii golf and tw07.....but i know what your saying ...and yes it requires a full swing for full power and different power for everything in between...except putting i still aint figured it out yet its hard is hell .

I got it yesterday, but I only got to play for a little while. It was really tough to get used to the controls. Actually, I haven't gotten it down yet. So, I can't really judge on the gameplay all that much. And plus, I only played about 6 holes. I liked the graphics. I also liked the way Tiger acted like he does in real life. The announcers got on my nerves because they were making fun of how bad I was doing. I am pretty sure that I will like it once I get used to it.

Back