Grand Theft Auto...

teeniebug87

WiiChat Member
Jan 10, 2007
Wii Online Code
8503-5734-4998-1765
Hey, does anybody know for sure if they are going to come out with any kind of grand theft auto? Ive heard some rumors but I just dont know for sure.

teeniebug87 said:
Hey, does anybody know for sure if they are going to come out with any kind of grand theft auto? Ive heard some rumors but I just dont know for sure.
what gta for the wii if so im not sure

Yeah, Ive heard some rumors that they are going to come out with GTA 4 for the Wii. I didnt believe it at first but someone had told me that there was an april fools joke where rockstar said that they were coming out with it and it was going to be the same gta 3 map and you were going to be the original guy. Once it was an april fools joke, someone said that they didnt know what they were going to do for it for the Wii. It would seem weird if they came out with it for this system, but on the other hand it would be a blast to play.

I'll tell you that if they do Fire will rain from the Sky blocking out the sun and then the Oceans will form a giant wave that will crash onto the landmasses of the earth and hit them and then freeze it over due to the lack of heat produced by the blocked sun. All becaue of a Video Game.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO " Earth is blacked out and the landmasses are turned to ice" You have killed us all

CaseyCor said:
Didn't GTA2 come out for Game Boy?

yeah but that was horrible. the controls were awful and it lacked detail that evening GTA 1 for pc had. I hope that this is actually not a factor in whether Rockstar will give us a GTA game because I doubt sales on that Gameboy version could have been good.

EDIT: perhaps I was a bit hard on that game. however I actually bought it and was incredibly dissapointed, being a longtime fan of GTA and GTA 2 (mutiplayer woot)

Last edited:
It makes me want to buy an xbox just for GTA 4, that is what nintendo needs, a game people want to buy the system for. I can see a GTA for the wii eventually, but if you're waiting for it, you'll be waiting a long time.

My guess would be that they would port one of the other GTA games to Wii. GTA4 probably would be harder to downgrade the graphics to port to the Wii. For those of you that think one will never show up, remember that Manhunt 2 is coming to Wii.

I definately see one coming eventually, I'm just worried it'll be a crappy spinoff like Liberty City Stories, rather than something like San Andreas.

Back