Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars

Jupiter

WiiChat Member
Mar 15, 2009
Is anyone else excited that they FINALLY made a Grand Theft Auto game for the DS. I can't wait till comes out!

im not excited but i was watching a video for the game and i think its cool you can use to stylus to hot wire a car. Now that's pretty frickin neat right there.

It got rave reviews EVERYWHERE. I'm hoping this sets the stage for a Wii version with MotionPlus!!

I personally never saw it coming nor thought it was necessary in the first place. GTA makes so much of a killing off of consoles that this one threw me for a complete surprise.

It's good to know it translated to the DS nicely, though, judging from review sources.

i got it today and its very good but i have not played online yet

im not excited but i was watching a video for the game and i think its cool you can use to stylus to hot wire a car. Now that's pretty frickin neat right there.

I personally thought that the hot wiring part of GTA:CT is an unnecessary part to the game.

The review scores don't lie. I think this is the first DS game I played enough to finish. I finished the story at about 50 some percent. I'm at almost 70% now been looking for races and stuff and getting gold medals in things. Easily my favorite DS game to date. And there have been some good ones in the past.

The review scores don't lie. I think this is the first DS game I played enough to finish. I finished the story at about 50 some percent. I'm at almost 70% now been looking for races and stuff and getting gold medals in things. Easily my favorite DS game to date. And there have been some good ones in the past.
I agree. I haven't been able to put down the DS ever since I got this game.

If anyone is planning on buying one DS title, this is definitely a contender.

Back