Grumpy - Mario Party 8 and Remotes

katy.jones

WiiChat Member
Jan 17, 2008
Help!!

We bought MP8 and can't play with 2 remotes - it doesn't recognise my second remote. I know that it's not the remote that is the problem as it works with all my other games. I also know i am not the only person to have had this problem! So far i hhaven't found a solution. Does anyone have any ideas? apologies if this is posted elsewhere - i'm new here and a bit dozy!

Katy xx

Press the home button on a remote, click on the Remote Menu (glows blue when you hover over it), click on Reconnect, follow the on screen instructions.

on the home screen you should see how many remotes are connected and battery power.

make sense?

idjut said:
Press the home button on a remote, click on the Remote Menu (glows blue when you hover over it), click on Reconnect, follow the on screen instructions.

on the home screen you should see how many remotes are connected and battery power.

make sense?
^ she pretty much gots it for you
remember to play nicely with each other

A little off topic (kinda) I finally picked up a second remote last night and the first thing that my wife and I did was play MP8 together. Now I remember why I hate playing competitive games with her. She owned my butt. LOL

Did try but got frozen out by my own wii! Shall try again....thanks

Back