Guitar Hero 3 friends

swimjim200

WiiChat Member
Oct 15, 2007
syracuse, ny
Wii Online Code
6664-7664-1723-1398
Looking for friend codes to play Guitar Hero with when it comes out. We've got it pre-ordered and can't wait to try out the online battles and co-ops. If you're interested, and as excited as we are, send us your wii number.

i didnt know you could play online...I just thought the online feature was for downloading new songs...?

It doesn't even matter if they have your wii number. Guitar Hero will have its own specific friend code that you must had to the game's register. Sorry, this thread is useless for another couple weeks.

Haha, just thought I would fix your error. Nothing major. In semi-related news, I'm still fifty-fifty on whether I am or am not getting GH 3. I guess I will check my finances come Jan. and see what happens. But, we'll see.

i have mine pre-ordered. I was so excited when I heard that Slipknot's "Before I Forget" is gonna be on there!!!!!

I'm gonna preorder it in a few days.
I've heard rumors that Guitar Hero 3 Wii uses the accelerometers in the game-play. Is that true?
I've also heard that the Wii guitar hero has all the songs from the previous guitar heros. I don't remember where I heard it or how credible the information was but if anything knows anything about it... :)

I'm also borderline on wether to buy or not. If some one donates me the money i promise i will buy it :D

GC8 said:
i didnt know you could play online...I just thought the online feature was for downloading new songs...?

Other way around - you can play online, but the Wii version will more than likely, never have downloadable content.

"And that's exactly the mentality of Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock for Wii. It isn't broken, so why fix it? Rather than throwing meaningless motion control into the mix, or trying to "Wii-ify" the design by replacing the core five-button guitar with some alternate way to play, Guitar Hero III is exactly how it is on other consoles; pure, traditional entertainment."

"Guitar Hero - as we've stated numerous times already - doesn't need a change from its original design, so the Wii version does very little to screw with the formula. You'll have the same overall guitar design, you'll still have online play, you'll get the unlockable tracks, characters, outfits, and guitars, and you'll still be able to rock out in co-operative or competitive modes. The only thing missing in Guitar Hero III for Wii is the downloadable content, and while that's a huge must-have for veterans of the series, a veteran most-likely also has access to the other versions anyways, and can get their enjoyment elsewhere if need be. For everyone else, Guitar Hero III is still going to be a killer package on Wii."

GHIII Wii Article (Oct. 15)

Bigred, the accelerometers are going to be used in the guitar. The "Wii-mote" actually fits in the guitar. Because the remote will be in the guitar, some cool features that the Wii version of GH3 will have, that others won't, are a rumble feature and the ability to make a noise through the remote (in the guitar) after "sour notes" are hit.

supanova said:
Not sure if it's known, as there are a million other related threads, but does anyone know the EU release date for this?

According to Wikipedia (which is were i gain most of my information and so farits being 100% for me. It is due out on the 30th November in EU.

Back