guitar hero 3* Wii

dark samus

come to the dark side....
Aug 22, 2007
victoria, australia
Wii Online Code
7159-9733-2785-0220
is there any way to play 2 player on wii guitar hero 3, without using more than 1 guitar controller?

eg. 1 guitar controller,, 3 wiimotes

you just need 1 guitar(player 1) and 1 wiimote(player 2) I don't know what the buttons are off hand but it says it in the manual. Then all you have to do is press each button and it automatically strums. Star power is another button and to whammy just shake the wiimote.

you can have a max of 2 players and yes you can use a wiimote.
BUT its extremely hard and almost no fun at all with the wiimote

Have they fixed the problem with all Wii versions of GH3 yet? I see people going nuts to buy them in the stores, but I hadn't read anything about Activision replacing those units with new ones.

Hah, well the guitars are fine, so I hear, but the problem is the sound: all Wii disks only output Mono...

haha Funny stuff. Activision has a trade-in program, but imo: too little, too late, especially so long after the release and initial complaint.

wow that does suck, especially if you are playing on surround sound, Mono sounds like butt!

If you live in west candada and maybe all of candada this game is impossible to find ive had it reserved at 3 places for 2 months now...

Activision promised full stereo surround sound. In actual fact, the game was released entirely in mono.

The issue has been raised, and many people have complained and there has been a very recent response from Activision saying they will begin releasing all versions of Guitar Hero 3 in stero/surround sound as of some time early next year, and they will replace all mono-sound versions of Guitar Hero 3 free of charge next year with the new stero/surround sound discs.

Can't find a link to the source whilst I'm at work (blocks most game-related sites), but that's the current situation.

No there is an option in the options menu where you can select surround sound and stuff but it still outputs mono regardless.

It's a GLITCH and Anyone w/ this version of the game is guaranteed a FIXED version Early next year~

Yeah, that's what I meant. The game was supposed to be in full stereo/surround sound (with the option of playing mono) but it isn't, due to a glitch/oversight on behalf of the developers. :)

Back