Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
Well it had to happen didnt it
Its just got a downgrade
To the Commadore 64
http://freedomirc.net/~megaboz/shredz64/
progress2.jpg

I do remember hearin Stair way to heaven played on the C64s sound chip but this makes it maore epic
The Shredz64 project is a (now successful) attempt to build an interface to connect the Playstation Guitar Hero controller (and any other PS controller) to the Commodore 64 computer, then create a Guitar Hero like game on the C64 utilizing the guitar controller.

So far the project has been going well! As you can see, the interface, which I call the "PSX64", is 98% functional (There are some tiny bugs which don't really impact functionality on the whole). Not only are all guitar functions mapped over successfully, but it works great for playing C64 games with a normal dual shock controller. What's more, since the same DB9 port is used, the PSX64 can be used on the Amiga, Atari and Sega Master System (All tested except SMS). Read more about the interface by clicking "PSX64 Interface" on the left.

The Shredz64 game itself is about 2/3rds done and progressing nicely. You can read a little more about it by clicking "Shredz64 Game" on the left, and a lot more about it in news.

Most importantly, my journal of latest updates can be found on the "News Updates" page, for those interested. I don't have a ton of free time, but I'm very dedicated to this project, so it will progress, if only just slowly. Thanks for visiting!
I must make this
I must get out my C64

lolwut1ob6.jpg

Back