Guitar hero 3 guitar revealed controller guitar revealed.

guitarman

Banned
Jul 3, 2007
Yorkshire, England
Guitar hero 3 controller revealed.

After months of speculation (some doubting that Guitar Hero III would ever arrive on the Nintendo Wii), the cover has been lifted off the Wii’s Guitar Hero controller.

Just as many expected the Wii Remote is to be found nestled into the casing of the guitar to allow for motion sensitive gameplay whilst rocking out. The Nunchuck also has its own resting place on the guitar, with its analogue stick poking through the top. What exactly it will be used for is not yet known.

As previously announced, Nintendo Wii owners can also look forward to online play, a point under some doubt due to the console’s thus-far underwhelming net-based activity.

A work of art, is it not?
The original Guitar Hero was released on the PlayStation 2 in November 2005, with its sequel, Guitar Hero II arriving almost exactly a year afterwards. In December 2006 it shifted an impressive 805,000 units, eclipsed only by the Xbox 360’s Gears of War. In just a few short months and taking into consideration its higher retail price ($80 USD) compared to the average title, this next fact is very impressive - Guitar Hero II became the third best-selling PlayStation 2 game of 2006 in North America, behind Madden NFL 07 and Kingdom Hearts 2.

The series has won a number of awards in the few short years it has been about, including E3 2006’s Game Critics Award for Best Puzzle/Trivia/Parlour Game and the 2006 Spike TV Video Game Award for Best Soundtrack.

Guitar Hero III is planned for release before the fiscal year stretching from March 2007 to March 2008. Earlier reports suggest that the title will launch at a recommended retail price of $99.99 USD on the Sony PlayStation 3 and Microsoft Xbox 360, while the Nintendo Wii version will undercut that by launching for $89.99 USD.

This is a news article from a website on the internet, i think you can get on it by google or something..

a picture is on the website of the guitar for wii guitar hero 3 i dunno

tomato source http://www.nintendic.com/news/691

I wonder what the nunchuck'll be doing.

But snap. A hundred bucks for a game.
It better be twice as good as any game I got right now~

Thats cool, but I am still going to get it for the 360. I already got the controllers and I don't intend to buy them again.

Pretty cool. I heard that GH is hard for people who play real guitar but i play the drums so its okay. They should make it so a second player can drum with two wiimotes or a special drum stick controller.

elmo_999 said:
Pretty cool. I heard that GH is hard for people who play real guitar but i play the drums so its okay. They should make it so a second player can drum with two wiimotes or a special drum stick controller.

Whoever told you GH is hard for people who play real guitar, clearly doesn't know how to play a real guitar. At least well.

And please christ don;t even compare this shitty game to playing a real guitar.

Back