guitar hero III

"if" wii get dlc, i'm hoping for tdwdtg, sweet child of mine, and some sort of zelda or mario remix =)

I would say my favorites would be Through fire and flames, devil went down to georgia, Raining Blood, and Rock you like a hurricane.

i only like hard songs. rock you like a hurricane is just awesome.

I play on hard, can complete a few songs on expert.

balrogs.pa said:
You changed your sig.
ohmy.gif

And, yah. I can do expert, but I feel that it kind of loses its fun on expert mode.
I definitely play on Hard mode most of the time. That is, unless I want to show off.:lol:

Yeah. i might change it back because it wasn't the size i wanted it to be.
I would try expert mode if i could get through fire and flames on hard, its just impossible for some reason, highest percentage i got on it was about 8%. and dont get me started on expert
1%

Originally Posted by balrogs.pa
I would say my favorites would be Through fire and flames, devil went down to georgia, Raining Blood, and Rock you like a hurricane.

i only like hard songs. rock you like a hurricane is just awesome.

i love Raining Blood and devil went down to georgia

smyth said:
bunch of fun songs on there but also a bunch that i could've lived without.

I hear ya.. Can't stand Pearl Jam at all..it kills me when not only to listen to it, but 'play' along with it. :frown2:

Slayer's 'Raining Blood' is one of my favorites in the game by far, but the toughest by a large margin. I did Dragonforce and made it through no problem on the first try, but I get booed in 'Raining Blood' every time and haven't made it all the way through yet. But I've only had the game a week, so I guess I'll pick it up.

Puckfiend said:
I did Dragonforce and made it through no problem on the first try, but I get booed in 'Raining Blood' every time and haven't made it all the way through yet. But I've only had the game a week, so I guess I'll pick it up.

what difficulty do you play on? i know for a fact you don't play on expert...ttfaf on the first try? LAWL.

im like the only one that doesn't like this entry really. i loved the first two a lot but this is a tad dissapointing. the songs suck and the new style is gay. i stilll like rock band more

Yeah lorddd, the only things i REALLY find appealing would be the new Rock meter, and i guess some characters. But i found some songs disappointing. if only they allowed you to like request one so you can download it when we get the nintend. channel.

Puckfiend said:
I hear ya.. Can't stand Pearl Jam at all..it kills me when not only to listen to it, but 'play' along with it. :frown2:

Slayer's 'Raining Blood' is one of my favorites in the game by far, but the toughest by a large margin. I did Dragonforce and made it through no problem on the first try, but I get booed in 'Raining Blood' every time and haven't made it all the way through yet. But I've only had the game a week, so I guess I'll pick it up.

nice to meet you fellow Pearl Jam hater. anyone who thinks that Pearl Jam sucks is a friend of mine.

Originally Posted by AoWFraggit
what difficulty do you play on? i know for a fact you don't play on expert...ttfaf on the first try? LAWL.

i can only play medium

ah, that explains it. i'm also hopelessly stuck on raining blood...on expert though.

Back