Guys who have girlfriends

lloyd_yayo

Nintendo 4life
Oct 16, 2006
ohio
Wii Online Code
7527 1826 6337 6464
what wii, gamecube or even virtual console games do you recommend that i could sit and enjoy with my lady also?

so far she likes mario kart 64 and double dash. likes kirby but horrible at it haha.

Mine is currently obsessed with prince of persia for cube for some reason. Bought it herself actually.

It all depends on what she likes. The mario parties are always fun to play. Just take her to pick out some that she thinks looks fun.

Currently she plays Trauma Center on her DS while I play SSX Blur on the Wii. As for the Wii she is obsessed with the Shooting Range on WiiPlay.

My fiance sucks... just plan sucks at gaming. So the wii is perfect in that it is very simplified. Trust me it makes me want to stab my eyes with a plastic spork every time she misses picking a nose in Warioware or gets an age of 79 in Wii Fitness.

On that note, I second the Wii Sports, also suggest WarioWare: Smooth Moves for the people without wiiwii's.

Well...she likes Monkeyball
Y'know shes like all....Oh the monkeys, I want to play Monkeys:rolleyes:
and..........gho5t said, anything cute.

My wife and I play Wii Play, Wii Sports and soon Mario Party 8. Thats really the only games the Wii has to offer thats worth a damn anyways. Besides Zelda.

Phelyx said:
My fiance sucks... just plan sucks at gaming. So the wii is perfect in that it is very simplified. Trust me it makes me want to stab my eyes with a plastic spork every time she misses picking a nose in Warioware or gets an age of 79 in Wii Fitness.

On that note, I second the Wii Sports, also suggest WarioWare: Smooth Moves for the people without wiiwii's.
That is nothing...my friend's fiance played it and got the high 80s. She may have returned 5/50 tennis balls.

any of the mario games my wife loves besides smash brothers... we play all the sports baseball,golf,soccer,tennis... and we have all the mario party and mari cart games... girls dont mind sports in a cartoon format...

well mine likes all the games for gamcube so I dont know what to say. Other then what everyone else said...go for the cute stuff.

Back