Halo 3 vs SSBB

The Plague

Village Idiot
Apr 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
1182-9984-2366-3934
Thats right. Another Halo 3 vs thread.

This one isn't about which game will sell more, its about gameplay and multiplayer.

My votes in for Super Smash Bros Brawl...It may not have an amazing storyline and graphics, but adventure/multiplayer makes up for it. Each individual has their own set of attacks which can be performed to your advantage in many different ways. (ex: On the level Pokemon Stadium, Samus and Link can use their grapple thing to hang on from the bottom of the stadium when they're about to fall)

Halo 3 is just gonna be boring old master chief, same weapons, and i heard theres going to be 4 new weapons and 2 new vehicles, and these "deployable" devices....Looks like Halo 2.5 to me!

Halo 3's live experience will be the same as halo 2, just with different weapons and added features to slightly change gameplay.

in SSBB, it looks like the characters have more attacks (from what i've seen), and there definatley looks like there's going to be more items. There are 6 (or more) NEW characters that have already been confirmed, which gives the player more options to choose from.

If this was Halo 2 vs SSBM, then i'd vote Halo 2....But Halo 3 really isn't a drastic improvement from Halo 2...

yes, i will end up buying both and they will both be equal in my book.

but have you played the halo beta?

me didnt thinks so.

Stranger said:
yes, i will end up buying both and they will both be equal in my book.

but have you played the halo beta?

me didnt thinks so.

I have, actually....A lot of times, too. I just put this in simple terms for those who haven't played the beta. If you want me to be specific about the "deployables", I can name them. Trip mine, Portable gravity lift, Bubble Shield, Power Drainer.

And the 2 new vehicles...One is the Mongoose, as I have ridden the Mongoose myself on Valhalla (one of the 3 beta maps), so I know it exists.

I hate when people assume things.

I don't see what people just drool over about Halo. I have played both Halo 1 and 2, and I haven't seen anything that is so much different about it than other fps games. The only thing that Halo has is the story. Smash Bros. on the other hand is just mindless fun. I have mastered the previous games and I find them to be a real blast. My vote is for SSBB.

The Plague said:
I have, actually....A lot of times, too. I just put this in simple terms for those who haven't played the beta. If you want me to be specific about the "deployables", I can name them. Trip mine, Portable gravity lift, Bubble Shield, Power Drainer.

And the 2 new vehicles...One is the Mongoose, as I have ridden the Mongoose myself on Valhalla (one of the 3 beta maps), so I know it exists.

I hate when people assume things.

oh, no really im sorry. its just the way you said it, it didnt sound like you had played it. most ppl are a little more impressed

sorry :sick:

Most people definately doesnt mean everyone is. I dont think Halo 3 is all that impressive but I cant say anything vs SSBB because I havent seen any real gameplay. (I'm going to go ahead and say SSBB will win in my book though just because I'm a hardcore smash fan)

im sorry but i would have to pick halo three, i just dont have enough fun playing sb. id pick halo 1 over it honestly. i guess sb isnt my cup of cocoa lol...←lame?

well i will compare SSBM to halo 1... i have clocked 1500 hours on SSBM multiplayer. As for halo 1 i have probably clocked 100 multiplayer it gets old after a while. so i would say if SSBB is as addictive as SSBM then i say it will have the best mulitiplayer

Back