Happy Feet Images

Wii_Rulez

Waluigi The Great
Jun 12, 2006
SC
Wii Online Code
3498-5538-0554-5440
This is a DDR like game for Wii. Its very weird.
Happy_Feet_Wii_1.jpg

Happy_Feet_Wii_2.jpg

Happy_Feet_Wii_3.jpg

Happy_Feet_Wii_4.jpg

Happy_Feet_Wii_5.jpg

Happy_Feet_Wii_6.jpg

god they MUST have been smoking something to come up with such a **** idea like that. HAPPY FEET?!!? why don't u just call it "My Makers were smoking a green leafy substance when they thought of this game"

Whats DDR is the first place? It looks like a dancing game but penguin style... kinda wierd if you think about it.

Icetrash said:
Whats DDR is the first place? It looks like a dancing game but penguin style... kinda wierd if you think about it.

Dance Dance Revolution. I say stick with DDR: Mario Mix

Its a movie game. It's based off the Movie called Happy feet. It has to do with Penguins, I've never seen it. This looks very fake, source please. If it is real, shame....shame.

TMRevolution said:
Its a movie game. It's based off the Movie called Happy feet. It has to do with Penguins, I've never seen it. This looks very fake, source please. If it is real, shame....shame.
Your Source

TMRevolution said:

I don't know about the US but I saw a trailer for it and in the UK it comes out in December. The game will probs b released sometime around then too.

And yes the game looks crap. It's on all consoles though I think so that's alright. Sony and it's "PooS" can have it :lol:

Back