Hardline Pro

shallowbay

WiiChat Member
Aug 5, 2009
Oregon
How do you cycle care packages using hardline pro? I use the wii remote and nunchuck in the zapper and can't figure out the buttons to hit combo to hit. Does a teammate have to help you?

if you have hardline pro already [not regular hardline]
when you go up to a care package it should tell you to double click a specific button
to change the contents of the care package ONCE!

hmm look in your manual if you haven't already for any controls settings etc.
If that doesn't work then I give you the advice of going to Call of duty black ops wii forums to ask the members of the community.

Okay so I got and answer from another forum that told me you have to double tap A when using the Wii remote and nunchuck. Tried it and it works fine.

Yeah you can only do it once. It's okay. every once in a while you get a good switch. People are smart and it used to be that on the other systems, you could also do it with any thing that is dropped in a crate. For example SAM turrets, sentry guns and care packages. If you had your kills streaks set for that combo you could get a crazy amount of powerful care packages with minimum kills. I saw a guy on youtube change to get a chopper gunner, dogs and valkarie rockets after like 5 or 6 kills. I'm glad they fixed it. Not sure if you could ever do that on the Wii though.

Back