Harry Potter: The Order of the Phoenix (Wii)

FR.

Feb 19, 2007
Connecticut
Wii Online Code
4253-4708-4555-0363
I know this news is from a while back but I couldn't find a topic related.

Preview from thewiire.com:

The Wiire said:
Third-party publisher Electronic Arts confirmed today that the game adapation of the upcoming movie Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is in development for multiple platforms, including Wii.

The game will closely follow the events of the corresponding film and book, with players able to explore key areas and use magical abilities as Harry Potter, Dumbledore and Sirius Black, among other characters. Electronic Arts did not specify how the title will utilize Wii's functionality.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is expected to release in July 2007. Stay with The Wiire for all the latest Wii wizardry.

Predictions?

Last edited:
Harry Potter is ****. I can't wait till the film with him dying comes out! and he best DIE!!!!!!! :mad5::mad5::mad5:

Lord Of The Rings is far better. Better Effects better characters etc. Harry Pot****head is for pussys

thats not very nice, at least try and be civilised and mature...

yes you, at least argue by pm so other people dont see topics been polluted by us arguing...

Let's get back on topic...my god.

i think this game could be a really good way for them to show off the wii mote. move the char around with the nunchuck, use the wiimote as a wand, different movements use different spells, unlock different spells throughout the game. should be good, aslong as its pulled off properly.

Harry Potter movies aren't the best, but the books are amazing. Also, if we are able to use the wiimote as wands: pwnage. It would be great if the wiimote had a microphone. Then we could say the spell and click the wand, or wiimote.

I was thinking the same thing - flicking the wand in different directions and using different button combinations for different spells and jinxes.

Wii_Smurf said:
Harry Potter is ****. I can't wait till the film with him dying comes out! and he best DIE!!!!!!! :mad5::mad5::mad5:

Lord Of The Rings is far better. Better Effects better characters etc. Harry Pot****head is for pussys
THANK YOU for telling it how it is.

Harry Potter, Narnia, Eragon, and the newest: Terabithia, Arthur and the Invisibles are all copies of the incomparable Lord of the Rings..now Tolkien was a TRUE author, those other just copied him off...if you want to see and original movie not copied from other movies(or books) watch Pan's Labyrinth (El Laberinto del Fauno)

Axtlar said:
Harry Potter, Narnia, Eragon, and the newest: Terabithia, Arthur and the Invisibles are all copies of the incomparable Lord of the Rings..now Tolkien was a TRUE author, those other just copied him off...if you want to see and original movie not copied from other movies(or books) watch Pan's Labyrinth (El Laberinto del Fauno)

Yeah because in all those movies there trying to destroy a ring....

Back