Harvest Moon get's Delayed!!!

Well, Harvest Moon games aren't my favorite, but I do own two Harvest Moon games. Honestly I was not even aware their was one coming out for the Wii, but now I know, thanks! :)

Well for one, never trust dates given by GameStop or EBgames, wait until a reliable source posts dates, then you'll have something to go on. Most likely EB was speculating like every retailer does and then they realized that they were way off so revised it. The date there is probably incorrect as well, just wait until an official release date is given.

For instance on IGN's website they only have January 2008 as a release date no specific date yet, and their information is much more reliable than that of EBgames or GameStop. http://wii.ign.com/objects/815/815014.html

Last edited:
I was not inpressed with the Harvest Moon games on gamecube, but the one for the Wii is suspaused to be really good!

Well, if you could post up a trailer, the great gamers(like me....don't think I'm praising myself, I just have lots of experience) Could tell you in our opinion if it is as good as they say or not. Without proof, I can;t go one way or another :/

Spartan151 said:
Harvestmoon games are RETARTED:yesnod: HALO is WAAAAAAAAAAY BETtER
Don't troll, that was unnecessary, keep comments like that to yourself, if you feel the need to debate why Halo is "better" than other games go to off topic and do it, don't start things like that in someone else's thread.

blueovalboy7 said:
Don't troll, that was unnecessary, keep comments like that to yourself, if you feel the need to debate why Halo is "better" than other games go to off topic and do it, don't start things like that in someone else's thread.

I'm sorry to say, if i'm correct the person who is trolling, is a Microsoft fan boy, and is only here to ruin are time. I can't be sure though.

Ontopic: For some reason, i'm not surprised at the delay. It's a smaller company that makes Harvest moon games, so it's not surprising.

I know I was kinda surprised but I only did this topic for other Die-hard Harvest Moon fans.

Got it but look at this pic and wiiman14 can u be my friend?
REP if i help
more-halo3-2.jpg

Back