Harvest Moon: Magical Melody In Development For Wii

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
[xFLOAT=left]http://www.wiichat.com/news-images/harvestmoon_magical_melody.jpg[/xFLOAT]In a recent interview with Eurogamer.net, Rising Star development director Yasuhiro Wada confirmed that the GameCube title Harvest Moon: Magical Melody is in development for the Wii console.

"We are working on a European version of Magical Melody for the Wii,"

"We haven't received official confirmation from Nintendo that Rising Star will be a Wii publisher, and we haven't told Nintendo we've told anybody that we'll be releasing Magical Melody, which was a GameCube game, as a Wii game," he explained.

Rising Star are also working on another Harvest Moon title 'Tree of Peace' due for release in Japan later this year.

Read the full interview here: http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=75431

I'm a bit confused with all this Harvest Moon stuff

harvest moon, snes.. one of thee best games ever made. Period. Now i can see it being a lot of fun with a wiimote. ALOT OF FUN.

I think the harvest moon franchise was made for it. I wouldnt mind seeing that fishing rpg natsume made also come out for the wii. The wiimote would be perfect.

ShyGuy said:
what do you do in the game?

er. you run a farm.. and look for a good woman to make babies with.. and um.. find hidden items.. fish.. sometimes jump on a little elf thing... gather wood..

lol sounds lame but its fun.

Think of it as a more realistic version of Animal Crossing, one that came before it and and doesn't have Nook...

Then do you reckon it would work well with online funtionality, i dont know anything about this game. Im guessing it would be good

I'm really looking forward to this, but I must admit I'd like to see less remakes, sequels, and the like. I'm probably going to get this and Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition, though.

This is stupid. I mean the new Harvest Moon is coming out as well right? I'm tired of Nintendo make Wiimakes. Its just providing fodder for all the Nintendo bashers who say its just a bunch of, "ports". In this case they'd be right.

Magical Melody was pretty good...Im playing it now...but im confused this is just for Europe....because I already have the GC version and I want a NEW Harvest Moon!

MasterJedi2U said:
This is stupid. I mean the new Harvest Moon is coming out as well right? I'm tired of Nintendo make Wiimakes. Its just providing fodder for all the Nintendo bashers who say its just a bunch of, "ports". In this case they'd be right.[/QUOT

Wii will have new franchises eventually. Gamecube brought us Pikmin and Chibi Robo, both by Nintendo.

P.S. Harvest Moon on GCN was boring as hell, I sold it.

Back