Has anyone seen/heard of this controller?

It's a gag or an idea a long time ago. Take notice to the Start and Select button and also the power button.... also do you see a 1 and 2 button? One last thing, On the link it says Revolution.

Last edited:
ya "supposedly" the wii mote will plug into that controller.
I heard if this is in fact real.. it will come out around the time for SSBB

ya..thats what i think "IF"
and that is a big if too :(

I doubt that'll ever come out. But if anything, all it appears to be is a gamecube controller adapter. Like instead of buying a Wavebird, people could buy this adapter to serve as a wireless gamecube controller.

Mhm.. I just want Nintendo to come up with some kind of controller for SSBB
I can't see SSBB being played with a wii-mote
Just to many options and moves, sadly enough :(

as its said before it wont be using the Wii-mote(or so they say) but think about the controls for DBZ BT2 there are alot of controls and that works just fine. i dont see why it wouldn't be possible. just might make playing the game a little more difficult which is what they are trying to avoid.

But i am not sure it will play SSBB..
but you never know

This is not real, and was a mock-up done by IGN before it was announced that the Wii (then called Revolution) would come with 4 gamecube controller ports. Now, it would be silly to release an add-on such as this, as it would likely cost the same as simply buying a Wavebird.

For all of you who think it would be really cool, you should invest in a Wavebird and hope that some Wii games that support the gamecube controllers are released soon (as Smash Bros. Brawl is rumored to).

ehh... i like the wavebird look better.... does anyone know if it comes in any other colors? i have only seen gray ones =/

Back