Has anyone unlocked Petey?

hey wait i did accept but it sayd lost connection im sorry it was me because it wont let me play anyone i can connect but i wont let me play or when i do play when them or me is picking captains it disconnects :(

i dont care more

back to petey he annoys the feck outta me with his y-fronts and stupid shitty talk and his big stupid idiot head he sucks major balls

i thought it was relatively easy to finish on normal difficulty and now i'm on the strikers cup on extreme mode seems a lot of people have forgotten about this.

I started the Strikers Cup but got chinned the 1st 2 games so i didnt bother with it. Its been weeks now since i played it, mainly cos online is more fun.

Also, i havent unlocked Petey in my game, but i can play with him online? Is this normal?

^ Yeah that is normal, it's mainly so you get more choice of characters for when you play online.

The reason you can play any character online is simply because otherwise the game would be completely unfair. It is a competitive ladder after all so you can't really be doing with some people having access to more characters than others. I think SSMB will work in a similar way.

Back