have you experienced this?

mitz

WiiChat Member
Jan 7, 2007
socal
Wii Online Code
0216-1690-7306-9976
News and Weather channels update just fine but I can't get Wii Shop Channel and Opera Browser to work (error 209576 on Wii Shop Channel).

any ideas what could be the problem?

Thanks

thanks but i already read that before i posted my issue. obviously there's not much i can get from there

would appreciate hearing more from others

haha it's funny, because with all the error's th ebasicaly says the same thing"make you are connected to the internet"

anyways iw ould just phone nintendo support, they are great help

mushroomedmario said:
haha it's funny, because with all the error's th ebasicaly says the same thing"make you are connected to the internet"

anyways iw ould just phone nintendo support, they are great help

i know, that's why that FAQ doesn't help at all in my case.

i sent them an email though and I hope they respond soon

thanks

Poor conection maybe? For things that just need updates, it doesnt take much, but a bad connection may not support internet.wii shop.

I've had this. Try and again later and usually works.

I had a similar problem that the weather and news channel not working but internet. It turns out to be a packet issue. Set the MTU to 1500 to see if it helps.

wii dosent work

plz can anybody help me
whn u start the wii up and the health and safety screen comes up whn i press A it makes a cracking noise and wn the menu comes up it a buzzing sound snd everything is slow plz helppppppppppp.

Everything plugged in properly, the av connectors aren't hanging out slightly are they?

its oryt i hav fixed it i needed to lay my wii down and blow the power supply cable hav u gt resident evil 4 wii becoz i hav completed it is class

Back