HeellPPP!!! :)

lina

WiiChat Member
Jun 2, 2009
Hi everyone!!I try to go to WII settings and this message appears:
you tried to access the address marc:FIX/US/ENG/index01.html, which is currently unavailable. Pleasemake sure that the web address (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated then try reloading the page

Make sure your internet connection is active and check whether other applications that rely on the same conection are working

Need help?

Open the opera help
Go to opera's on-line support desk

My WII is not shipped but I putted in a pirated cd,Is It the priginal problem!What can I do??I reallyy need your help!!Thanks a lot!!

Pleeaaaaaaaaaaassse HHeelllllppppp!! :)

From reading other sites where people have this problem, it seems the solution is to update your Wii's firmware. People reporting this problem say it happened after trying to play certain games from another region. Your "pirated cd" could certainly have caused it.

hihi!!how can we update our wii's firmware??hope it works!!Thanks a loooooot!!

The problem is that I can't open the wii settings!!!;( when i try to open it this message appears:
you tried to access the address marc:FIX/US/ENG/index01.html, which is currently unavailable. Pleasemake sure that the web address (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated then try reloading the page

Make sure your internet connection is active and check whether other applications that rely on the same conection are working

Need help?

Open the opera help
Thank you again!!:)

Can you please give more information and explain it in a better way. I don't understand you very much. I also think that your statement truly makes no sense.

The problem is that I can't open the wii settings!!!;( when i try to open it this message appears:

Need help?

Open the opera help
Thank you again!!:)

For fun, I Googled your error message, and all indications indicate that your Wii is semi-bricked. I suggest calling Nintendo Tech Support and seeing if they have a solution for you. Try calling nintendo's support hotline, toll free:
1-800-255-3700 or using their online support:
http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/

hihi!!how can we update our wii's firmware??hope it works!!Thanks a loooooot!!

Try checking your Wii Message Board for any update announcements. There's usually an update button in their messages. It looks like this:

wii-menu-update.jpg

Last edited:
I do not how to say it to you but I was betrayed!!Also It just the CD which is illegall not the WII!! Thank you real-o!!I looked for the message but unfortunately I didn't find it;(I am really so sad!!this kids is going to cy!!pleeease find for me a solution!!Thanks for all of you!!:)

so your problem is fixed? if so congrats. if not, i have no clue how to fix it.
This is something for shadow91 to come in and say "Hey that's against the rules"

And then another guy to copy over the rule which is being broken.

he's asking for help. how is that against the rules? its not like he was advertising like you did.

Back