Hello- interested in learning more about the Wii

Venue_Writer

WiiChat Member
Mar 6, 2007
South Jersey
Hey gamers,
My name is Alicia. I write for Venue Magazine at Rowan University in Glassboro, NJ (USA). Venue Magazine is a satire/humor magazine. It's a lot of fun to be a part of. We write about off the wall events, obsurdities in the news, events at school, and occasionally completely made up stories just for an entertaining read. You can check out www.Venue-magazine.com for more information. Our upcoming issue is going to have a huge video game section. I am personally not too into video games, but nothing against those who are. Besides hearing about how cool Nintendo Wii is, I also hear people complain about "Wii arms" (soreness of the body) after playing for hours. I thought it would be funny to write a Wii Workout article discussing the movements and pain experienced while playing. So I am hoping to get some comments back from some members on this site. If you wouldn't mind sharing your story with me please email me at [email protected]
Thanks and rock on! :smilewinkgrin:

ha, ya, i know what they mean by wii arms, the first day i got mine i played tennis for too long and all the serving made my shoulder hurt cuz i got into it a little too much i guess, lol, if you have any questions just ask, the people here are nice(cept for the spammers) and will help you with your acrticle im sure

-Stranger

Heres a bit of addvice

(translation :Stop throwing me at your Fing tv)

i haven't personally experienced any injuries myself. but i think people who have black eyes and broken tvs are pure breed idiots.

Cant have pets
for two resions

Back