Hello

tonka

WiiChat Member
Jan 1, 2010
Hello. My family just got a Wii for chrismass and we freak'n love it. We currently only have Wii Play and Wii Sports for our games and we have 2 wii motes and num chuks (spelling?) and we already have had a great time playing it.

I have an idea good sir! Why don't you walk into your kitchen (if you have one), grab a knife, and shove it so far deep down your throat you puke up blood. Take a rag and soak up the blood, shove it into your throat and choke on it. (call me before doing this so i can take a crap on your retarded, ugly, misshapen, dead, white corpse)

Welcome. Have a nice day(sorry for the crappy welcoming, just have a horrible headache, and some of the people here are making it worse..)

I have an idea good sir! Why don't you walk into your kitchen (if you have one), grab a knife, and shove it so far deep down your throat you puke up blood. Take a rag and soak up the blood, shove it into your throat and choke on it. (call me before doing this so i can take a crap on your retarded, ugly, misshapen, dead, white corpse)

dude, harsh

welcome to the forums tonka would you like to exchange wii numbers with me?

Back