Hello

Jael226

WiiChat Member
Oct 24, 2010
Massachusetts
Just stopped in to say hello. As of right now I don't actually have a Wii in hand but will be getting it on wednesday. I decided on the Wii due to my children. They're still really young (ages 3 and 1) but I thought this system would be the best way to introduce them to gaming without introducing them to violent games. I've noticed that the Wii had a larger selection of educational games for them (Diego, Sesame street), but I could be wrong. I myself am a fan of fps. Right now I've got my eye on CoD: BO. But I'll play just about anything as long as it catches my interest.

Welcome to the forums! Good lot of FPS's out for Wii already, and Black Ops and GoldenEye are right around the corner. Otherwise, I'm sure your kids will love the Wii.

Yeah I pre ordered BO last Friday I can't wait but u should get MWR too its badass Oh n welcome to WIICHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I definitely plan on getting some of the previous games released and cod:mw was a first pick. What are some of the RPGs you'd guys recommend. I'm a Zelda fan so those are obviously a yes but any other good ones? I don't want to stick just to what I know but I don't want to go out and make a random selection and then I dislike the game either.

@lazy jack: I'm excited for the new Goldeneye. Seeing the trailer brought me back and I couldn't help but get excited. I'll admit the graphics may not be the most spectacular but that's nothing. The graphics won't take anything away from the gameplay experience for me. I enjoyed it when it was on N64 and I'm sure it will be just as awesome even though Pierce Brosnan isn't Bond.

Last edited:
Well I definitely plan on getting some of the previous games released and cod:mw was a first pick. What are some of the RPGs you'd guys recommend. I'm a Zelda fan so those are obviously a yes but any other good ones? I don't want to stick just to what I know but I don't want to go out and make a random selection and then I dislike the game either.

@lazy jack: I'm excited for the new Goldeneye. Seeing the trailer brought me back and I couldn't help but get excited. I'll admit the graphics may not be the most spectacular but that's nothing. The graphics won't take anything away from the gameplay experience for me. I enjoyed it when it was on N64 and I'm sure it will be just as awesome even though Pierce Brosnan isn't Bond.

Get black ops it's going to be the best game right now let me now if u do k

Back