Help me!! A wii is at stake!!

wiiisawesome said:
Tell him that the PS3 emits toxic radiation and that 93.45% of PS3 owners are going to mutate over time....jk.

why is it that people keep saying toxic stuff like that

you people do realise ps3 has F@H which is to save lives..

zeon9881 said:
im not being a fanboy (Seeing as how i own all 3 consoles) its just that when someone tries to claim oneis better then the another, it pisses me off:ciappa:
Me too, i own all 3 console at the moment (soon i will get rid of my 360) but out of the 3 consoles i like the ps3 the best.But to get the wii tell them its not just like 1 player sits on the couch well others watch, everyone can get involved.But if you cant get a wii you will like the ps3 too.

i was in a similar position. Find a wii, at a store, or from a friend and make him play. playing is believing. my bro loves playing wii sports and b4 he was lke oh that wii is so stupid it has bad graphics it's just like n64. also.. get ur parents 2 play 1 once u play it ur addicted. hope i helped...

these replies give me the jollies, so many people having no clue what they're talking about.

As a parent myself. Tell your parents this. The Wii is interactive, With games like Wii sports you actually have to move your body to play them. You get a bit of a workout with some of the wii games. You're not just sitting on the couch wasting away and having your brain to mush with the Wii.

1.wii can provide exercise
2.wii has wii sports
3.ps3 games are only "shooters"
4.wii is more FUN
5.wii has sold 10 millions more than Ps3
6.Ps3, for most people (not for me) is a Ps2 with different shape, the number "3" and a higher price!! ;p

i know the last one is stupid, but if you don't know how to use the Ps3, it can be true!! ;)

bluray amuses me. get an hddvd player and pay less if its that friggin important. ps3 sux. 360/wii the only way to go. if you want great graphics go with pc. not a console.

lenitao3 said:
1.wii can provide exercise
2.wii has wii sports
3.ps3 games are only "shooters"
4.wii is more FUN
5.wii has sold 10 millions more than Ps3
6.Ps3, for most people (not for me) is a Ps2 with different shape, the number "3" and a higher price!! ;p:lol:

i know the last one is stupid, but if you don't know how to use the Ps3, it can be true!! ;)
i thought most 360 games were shooters, actully i heard of a survey which said more the 60% of 360 games are shooters

if wii is more "fun" why is it that anyone who i know who has a wii has his wii collecting dust

ps3 has motorstorm or spiderman 3 (for a limited time only, but then once these come off new ones will come on)

wii may have sold more then ps3 but that dosnt mean wii is better then it

the last one should be going to wii

wii is a improved version of gamecube

no new graphics the online is next to nothing

etc..

The only thing I can suggest to you is let them see it and play it in person. Take them to a Gamestop or EB games where a wii is displayed and ask the clerks to sample play it. I have done this in front of people and get the most amazed reactions. I have done this at home and get the same reactions. It sells itself.

wildflower said:
The Wii is interactive, With games like Wii sports you actually have to move your body to play them. You get a bit of a workout with some of the wii games. You're not just sitting on the couch wasting away and having your brain to mush with the Wii.
excellent point!!

Last edited:
ok im starting see this another way

how old are you

less then 13 is not a ideal age for ps3

more then 30 (your parents) is a ideal age for wii

so unless your parents are gonna play games get wii if arnt and your more then 13 years old get ps3 or 360 (for most part ps3 is set for 2008)

you do the math

btw 13 wasnt a random number i actully though this over and i have noticed that people who are ages 14 and up usally are more mature then ages 13 and down (which seems absurd really i mean what difference dose a year make)

Back