Help me decide!

beneeboi

Dec 7, 2006
Australia
Ok, im stuck in a sitiuation where i cant decide which game out of 2 should i get.

for starters ill be getting my wii, zelda: TP, wii play, and 1 more game for xmas.

and i cant decide whether to get Rayman Raving rabbids or red steel.

so it would be great if someone could give me some ideas or thoughts on which one you reccomend i should get out of the 2.

Thanks, :D

yes it is i seen it in the shops??? well you live in canada so it might be different for us aussies.

The NES was the best old school system and now I can play it on my Wii with a Wiimote. Red Steel is an awesome game because you get to feel like you're a Japanese Sword Master. Only a Sony Fanboy would disagree.

The Xbox 360 isn't selling at all in Japan but the Wii is doing well because its so new and innovative. Madden for the Wii really makes me feel like Im an actual football star. Duh.

Rayman is just so many hilarious hours of gameplay with friends, it's so much fun with a group. Red Steel got bad reviews, so that's the downside to that.

ftcmark said:
Rayman is just so many hilarious hours of gameplay with friends, it's so much fun with a group. Red Steel got bad reviews, so that's the downside to that.

yeah i heard there was some faults and bad things about red steel. but alot of good comments and reviews for raving rabids...

The Wii puts a new spin on an old strategy. Battle Toads revolutionized gaming. Once you guys understand the complexity behind the cpu microprocessors and ram slots you would understand why the Wii is going to win.

hey there, i heard ray man has fun mini games, so if u want a game that has better multiplayer capabilities, get rayman, for better single player get red steel. Red steel's multiplayer is very chaotic but still fun, but players have to get used to controls etc.

God-damn.

lemontea said:
The Wii puts a new spin on an old strategy. Battle Toads revolutionized gaming. Once you guys understand the complexity behind the cpu microprocessors and ram slots you would understand why the Wii is going to win.
Hey.
How about u quit spamming the hell out of this place.
Thanks in advance.

i would get rayman then redsteel but that is just me i like multiplayer games like that

yes there is multiplayer in redsteel, and playing it with your friends is probably the funnest thing you can do on the wii so far

Back