HELP NEEDED! wii games downloads conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasabimei

WiiChat Member
Apr 10, 2009
Hi all, I am new to downloading and I need a little help please.. I have downloaded some wii games from utorrents and they are in rar format...is there any converter i need to download to convert them to DVD-R so I can play them? or can i just transfer the .rar file to the DVD-R?

Read the rules faghot

Talk of Torrents - Not allowed
Talk of downloaded Wii games (ie not virtual console/Wiiware) - Not allowed

Now smeg off

READ AGAIN
I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM!

Fine if torrent and downloads are not allowed because I just wish to get my question answered and DO NOT bother to read the rules and regulations of this DAMN forum.

Lastly, please be kind with your words and "faghot" is not in my dictionary.

READ AGAIN
I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM!
Read this-
Being new is not excuse for not at least looking at the rules.

Fine if torrent and downloads are not allowed because I just wish to get my question answered and DO NOT bother to read the rules and regulations of this DAMN forum.
We do answer questions.
But not ones like that.
Lastly, please be kind with your words and "faghot" is not in my dictionary
Put it in then
"Faghot-
A gay man on a hot day"
You are Mr Gay and the worlds getting hotter

Hi all, I am new to downloading and I need a little help please.. I have downloaded some wii games from utorrents and they are in rar format...is there any converter i need to download to convert them to DVD-R so I can play them? or can i just transfer the .rar file to the DVD-R?

As a Nintendo shareholder, please send me $5 for each illegally downloaded game to compensate for the loss.

Being new doesn't excuse you from from rules of the board. "18. No Warez
Posting up and asking for illegal warez is strictly prohibited. This includes but is not limited to: ROMs, isos, and game cracks. Violation of this Rule will usually result anywhere from a Warning to a Ban, depending on the offence. "

No discussions on torrents or downloading anything, look somewhere else....try http:///www.tehskeen.com for all of your homebrew needs NOT here

I don't use torrents at all or limewire or i don't like to cheat

"If you have cheated in a video game then you haven't truly haven't played it...or you suck at playing the game." something what I think.

This thread is still here unlocked?

READ AGAIN
I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM!

Lastly, please be kind with your words and "faghot" is not in my dictionary.
Prinny shouldn't have been so mean, but he's quite right. Always check the rules of a forum before joining.

This thread is still here unlocked?
Not any more, it ain't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back