Help with B button stuck

ef3149

WiiChat Member
Feb 10, 2008
The WII remote is a month and a half old and my 10 year old came to me with one of the remote's. The B button is stuck and will not release. Has anyone had this problem, and if so is there a way to get it to release. He has only used it at the most 20 times and Nintendo said that it is not covered by warranty. Thanks

When the B button got stuck for me I just pulled it really hard and came back out. If it won't budge, then go to Nintendo's customer service.

I have done everything but take it apart. I talked to customer service and they told me that it is not a warranty issue and I would have to buy a new one. She then told me how much it was. I told her that I knew how much it was because I only bought it a month and a half ago. She said that they could not help me. Not very happy to say the least. Do you need a 3 prong screwdriver to get the remote apart or will it pop apart?

Thanks, since they were not going to warranty it I said what the heck and beat it agianst the counter. Amazingly it works now. Thanks for the help.

ef3149 said:
Thanks, since they were not going to warranty it I said what the heck and beat it agianst the counter. Amazingly it works now. Thanks for the help.

Is the counter wooden.:lol: :lol: :scared: :lol: :lol:

Bran said:
No if its stuck then theres something sticky or food inside it, or it just needs to be greased.
:nonod: adding grease or oil would be badm especially since most people would over do it.

Product details

Delivery Restrictions: Available for delivery to the UK and most countries in Europe. See Delivery Restrictions.
ASIN: B000IMWK2G
Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 cm ; 908 g
Release Date: 8 Dec 2006
Average Customer Review: (26 customer reviews)
Amazon.co.uk Sales Rank: 5 in PC & Video Games (See Bestsellers in PC & Video Games)
Popular in these categories:

#2 in PC & Video Games > Games Hardware > Hardware & Accessories
#3 in PC & Video Games > Nintendo Wii

What's this?

Back