Help with unlocking characters on Bleach Wii !!

Arnaud

JP Wii owner
Jan 24, 2007
Seoul, Korea
Wii Online Code
8180-9496-6675-4312
I have unlocked all possible characters on Bleach wii except 6 that I can't seem to be able to unlock !
I checked on some tips on net like this onw but they are all the same and don't seem to work.

WATCH OUT ! POSSIBLE SPOILER
Based on the website information, the characters I have yet to unlock are :
  • Ulquiorra
  • Aizen Sousuke
  • Jaggerjack
  • Tousen kaname
  • 2 others (can't find who, no website mentions about them)

Normally, Finishing the arcade mode in hard mode with Ichimaru Gin should unlock Ulquiorra (who allows to unlock 2 more), only this does not work, I tried many times but it never unlocks him.
I have also finished story mode with all characters in hard mode...

Does anyone have a solution ??

how dide you unlock ichimaru? i cant seem to do so. do you have to buy something from urahara's shop first?

Beach is an excellent anime series. I love it. But I hope it comes through to Europe because I badly want to play that game.

Yagami, I don't know how I unlocked Ichimaru. But I managed to unlock all of them now !
Actually the best way is just to play each of them through the arcade mode and they will unlock one after the other...
If you're after fast unlocking, set the mode as easy & 30 seconds... A bit tedious but you should get there... Good unlocking !

really? i thought some had to be unlocked through story mode. anyways to unlock ichimaru you need to beat arcade mode with matsumoto and kira izuru.

does anyone know how to get soi fon?

God that was funny

"I agree what is going on?" thats not an opinion you can't agree

It's only in Japan so not many people know what you are talking about not saying it won't come to UK and the US

That's right yowzatheman, some need to be unlocked through story mode, I didn't express myself well.
But most of them are unlocked through arcade mode.
The only one I have not managed to unlock so far is the one they made only for the game (he is not in the manga series).
Will appreciate any help to unlock him !

Actually i just unlocked him like 20 mins ago haha

what you need to do is get through yoruichi's story mode, and then Arturo will be playable for story mode. Play his story mode then you get him. =0)

Last edited:
Back