Help!!!!

craigk_c19

WiiChat Member
Mar 31, 2007
so do you need a router to play online or just a wi-fi? b/c all i can figure out is that you need a wi-fi and plug it in to you computer then you have internet on your wii is it really that simple? and if so how far with the wi-fi reach b/c my computer is about 35 ft. from my wii and its in a totaly different room plz someone help me out b/c i dont have a clue how to get on to the net with my wii!

a wireless router already has wi-fi in it, along with the wii. or you can buy a USB from nintendo if you don't wanna fool around with the router stuff.

~Rival

wi-fi stands for wireless fidelity and all wireless routers already have it equiped. the wii can recieve wi-fi signals so thats all you need to get online.

ok now how far does the wi-fi USB reach like i said my computer is about 35 ft. from the wii and a room between it will the USB reach it and have a good single?

craigk_c19 said:
ok now how far does the wi-fi USB reach like i said my computer is about 35 ft. from the wii and a room between it will the USB reach it and have a good single?
yea your wii should pick it up.

Back