here is a good question

mercenary634

WiiChat Member
Sep 28, 2006
look i have been giving u guys all my info on the past zelda games and twilight princess. but now i must ask all of u a tough question. Ill be blunt. What color do u think zeldas panties are?

i personally vote for pink thong because of the fact that she has to have manevabilty while riding horses and running from ganon and all that crap. but she doesn't have wear any. Then again from the looks of it link looks a little bit to horny for zeldas taste.

P.S. I am not a pervert i was just wondering cause zelda is pretty hot.

Last edited:
after a recent online chat with one of the developers, i can confirm that Zelda's knickers are cotton and are white with little pink hearts...

you pervs

does it really matter? my guess is she doesnt have any because the graphic artists more than likely didnt put them on her because your never going to see up her skirt.

mercenary634 said:
look i have been giving u guys all my info on the past zelda games and twilight princess. but now i must ask all of u a tough question. Ill be blunt. What color do u think zeldas panties are?
Let me ask why you want to know ???? :wtf:

Lol, its a great thread!!!
Id think it would be white with a heart decorated rim, and it would be decent to have a triforce design on the front and on the back....
well, something sexy :)

Back