i dont belive it

mercenary634

WiiChat Member
Sep 28, 2006
You guys arent going to belvie this. I was down at the 7 11 minding my own bussiness when suddenly a guy comes in with a gun. Me being a chicken i hid behind the slurpee machine and hoped i wouldn't die. The guy with the gun goes up to the cashier and says "hand over all your money in a paper bag " and the cahier is like " I know the procedure of an armed robbery thank u very much" He gives the burglar the cash and the guy leaves. Later the police comes and questions us witnesses right. i was giving the description of the guy to this hot female police woman then she said to me " u look like a cute kid can u keep a secret." Im like " sure" then the police officer says this

"IN THE LEGEND OF ZELDA
TWILIGHT PRINCESS..."

Ganondorf kills zelda

mercenary634 said:
You guys arent going to belvie this. I was down at the 7 11 minding my own bussiness when suddenly a guy comes in with a gun. Me being a chicken i hid behind the slurpee machine and hoped i wouldn't die. The guy with the gun goes up to the cashier and says "hand over all your money in a paper bag " and the cahier is like " I know the procedure of an armed robbery thank u very much" He gives the burglar the cash and the guy leaves. Later the police comes and questions us witnesses right. i was giving the description of the guy to this hot female police woman then she said to me " u look like a cute kid can u keep a secret." Im like " sure" then the police officer says this

"IN THE LEGEND OF ZELDA
TWILIGHT PRINCESS...

Ganondorf kills zelda

I agree with you, i dont beleave it ether.

I actually doubt that because some guy robs 7 11 and then a female police officer comes up and says that Ganondorf kills Zelda. And i agree with everyone else "WTF?!?!! :shocked: "

Im sorry but that a load of BULLSHIT!!...i mean come on...what are the odds of a police officer tells you that...and second that officer could be wrong..and yeah...sorry dude i don't believe you

The fact that you guys are saying you don't believe it, and that you "think" it's a joke, makes me wonder exactly how many brain cells you share amongst you. What a pointless and annoying thread.

the fact that he only has 19 posts doesn't help eather lol plus how could they make another zelda if he kills her wtf your on crack dude

Why is everybody serious ? :lol:
Its a damn joke , why would a police officer come up to you while somebody robbed a bank saying , Ganondorf kills Zelda.
?:lol: :yesnod:

Back