Your opinion of guns

i plan on owning a gun, but merely for preparation in case of zombies. sure, i'll say it's for protection, but i wont specify from what ;)

So yea, this thread has gotten way off topic. I don't think I have much to add other than what has already been said by sremick, I believe they have their place and it isn't right to punish the many for the stupidity of the few.

Birdmaster said:
Guns suck but i've always wanted to shoot cans with a gun.

If your going to do that get a bibi-gun. They are much less dangerous and have a much less chance of killing someone.

My guns, kept in a safe, unloaded, properly maintained, have a less probability of killing someone than my block of steak knives. :rolleyes:

Sparx said:
If your going to do that get a bibi-gun. They are much less dangerous and have a much less chance of killing someone.

ah great idea thanks for telling me that, i totally forgot about bbguns.anybody have an idea in what type of store they sell bbguns & for how much?

I'll tell you one thing you won't find one in Canada...that's for sure.

Birdmaster said:
ah great idea thanks for telling me that, i totally forgot about bbguns.anybody have an idea in what type of store they sell bbguns & for how much?

Walmart carries Daisy and a couple other lines in most places, but if you are just looking for something to shoot and have some fun with check out airsoft rifles pistols as well. They don't have great range but if you just plinking around they are a blast. Many poeple including myself use airsoft rifles and pistols in gun safety courses and training the younger generation. My sons first pistol was an airsoft and it is treated the same as a real rifle, even to the extent that I keep it in the gun locker, which he totally disagrees with btw.

Airsoft Website

Back