Gun Ban Proposal

Y'know your a really sarcastic kid, and its really off-putting to talk to you. Just because you don't agree with me doesn't mean you have to be a prick about it.

At any rate, I'm not saying guns are the sole cause for any of these problems, but what I am saying is that if banning guns can prevent even one of these tragedies from occurring, then its the best course of action. I'm saying saving one human life is worth more than letting hundreds of thousands of people keep their guns.

Y'know your a really sarcastic kid, and its really off-putting to talk to you. Just because you don't agree with me doesn't mean you have to be a prick about it.

At any rate, I'm not saying guns are the sole cause for any of these problems, but what I am saying is that if banning guns can prevent even one of these tragedies from occurring, then its the best course of action. I'm saying saving one human life is worth more than letting hundreds of thousands of people keep their guns.

An argument does not lead to personal attacks. Honestly, you guys are why I don't speak up as often as I should. It's not civilised. I think he knows you think he's a prick, we unearthed that long ago. He actually had a valid point even though I'm supposed to be on the same side as you.
Commence the attack on me. :/

I'm against that many people holding guns. Of course I am. The process of obtaining one should be more strict, like it is here. You guys are too indulged in "human rights" to do anything about it. The fact is, humans are pretty damn full of suck and can't handle guns.

An argument does not lead to personal attacks. Honestly, you guys are why I don't speak up as often as I should. It's not civilised. I think he knows you think he's a prick, we unearthed that long ago. He actually had a valid point even though I'm supposed to be on the same side as you.
Commence the attack on me. :/

I'm against that many people holding guns. Of course I am. The process of obtaining one should be more strict, like it is here. You guys are too indulged in "human rights" to do anything about it. The fact is, humans are pretty damn full of suck and can't handle guns.

He's right though, Adam's condescending, haughty attitude makes talking to him at all very unappealing.

And yes, we get that a lot of Americans are screwed up. So why give them guns?

Better to have a loaded Remington 12 ga. at the bedside and not need it, than need it and not have it.

Show me someone who thinks he should fully depend on the police to protect him and his family, and I'll show you a dead man and his dead family.

Last edited:
He's right though, Adam's condescending, haughty attitude makes talking to him at all very unappealing.

And yes, we get that a lot of Americans are screwed up. So why give them guns?

xD, I just work with what I'm given. That post is so full of irony, it's unreal.

Better to have a loaded Remington 12 ga. at the bedside and not need it, than need it and not have it.

Show me someone who thinks he should fully depend on the police to protect him and his family, and I'll show you a dead man and his dead family.

Uh, better not be loaded next to the bed. And a shotty in the house is not a good idea.

I use that on everyone, not just you. I think I said that same thing to Emma even...

Anyway, if one human life is worth a thousand people's "useless" guns, why not ban other things that are useless and kill people. Rollercoasters, nailguns, alcohol, cigarettes.

Hell, most people's excuse for keeping the last two legal are for the tax revenue. Let me keep my guns, I'll pay taxes on it.

If they did more things at the source, as I was speaking about, none of them would have gotten a gun in the first place. They were mentally unstable, and that was viewable from 100 miles away.

Last edited:

...They depend on locks.

I'm not saying your singling me out, but I'm pointing out that your extremely cynical attitude and condescending comments make it hard for me to look past that to your actual post.

Uh, better not be loaded next to the bed.
My dad keeps it under the bed (seriously). It's not loaded, but I there's a 12 gauge pistol grip under his bed. xD

And a shotty in the house is not a good idea.
Where else would you keep it?

My dad keeps it under the bed (seriously). It's not loaded, but I there's a 12 gauge pistol grip under his bed. xD

Where else would you keep it?

Why, in a locked case in the attic of the garage of course. Oh yeah, and with the shells up in the top of the master bedroom closet, hehe. The trick is to get the goblin to wait for you to put your slippers on to go get the shotty before he starts his raping and robbing of your family. Geesh.

I'll tell you, my shotty is leaning against the wall, loaded minus one in the chamber, right between the nightstand and the bed. The lady of the house has her loaded .38 revolver on her nightstand.

I'm not saying your singling me out, but I'm pointing out that your extremely cynical attitude and condescending comments make it hard for me to look past that to your actual post.

No, I was being serious. If you think guns should be banned, why not videogames? They were closely tied to both of them, why only blame one?

if this is passed...ugh i cant even think about. no 30-O6 with 10 rnd mag? bullshit. liberals are really showing how down syndromic they can be. im very very conservitive. the constitution is almost perfect! there are very FEW flaws. and they are no where near the 2nd amendment. i can understand fully auto. weapons but now its just rediculous. in 2020 theyll start banning rocks and sticks. its gunna be a tough 4 years...

also not to be sexist...but most people who agree with this either are or has parents who work for the gov., grew up in cul da sac suburban pussy hell hole, are female, are tree huggin peace protesters, and are just arent human. guns dont kill people.people kill people. anything can be used 2 kill. so whats the point? damn

Shhhh, don't tell any of the libtards, but I'm even teaching my 10 yr old son, 7 yr old daughter, and 5 yr old son how to respect/handle firearms. I love seeing the joy in his eye when my 10 yr old eradicates a jack rabbit with my G'pa's .22 bolt action rifle.
Guess what his birthday present will be in June...a nice deer rifle of his own, I'm thinking something along the lines of a .223/.243 w/ a 3-9x40 scope. Yup, Daddy won't be the only meat provider anymore. Heck my Daughter is already biting at the bit to shoot a helpless Bambi or Thumper.

tampa: Are you trying to argue that the availability of guns has no relation whatsoever to the number of gun-related deaths?

Back