New MOH Heroes 2 review..Good News.. Read!

Dzapper said:
I've already reserved this game, and best believe I will be getting it the day it comes out, Metroid is great in all, but I need an online shooter. This game will have 32 player online play and no friendcodes, so on November 6th, I'll be ready to jump online.

The question mark still in my mind is adoption. If Red Steel 2 is a) announced and b) is officially marked a comparable online game by the time MOHH2 comes out, some people may wait. Tons of people are tired of WWII shooters in general, and RS has a larger base of Wii customers to market to. Feature wise, MOHH2 is hitting most of the marks, and is headed for really good reviews. Hopefully that helps.

For online play, you really need big sales so you can always put a match together, even in off hours. Halo 3 will deliver that potential for more than a year--get on at 3 am, and there will be good people to play against. MOHH2 can only hope to deliver the experience if more people take notice of it. They stand a better chance of doing that if RS2 stays dark for the holidays.

this is set to be my best anticipated game of the year as i dislike the super smash brothers series....... the article is a tad tooooooo long but i read the important parts and seen the graphics(are ****)...nice one ea tho

I think that moh will be a better game than red-steel. If red-steel doesnt rework the controls I wont buy it I think.

They also didnt anounce any multi-player options. They just anounced we'll get online. Maybe its the same ( added bonus ) multi-player type where you can play 3 other players online in 4 maps. I dont think so but theres a chance.

cyberzomby said:
They also didnt anounce any multi-player options. They just anounced we'll get online. Maybe its the same ( added bonus ) multi-player type where you can play 3 other players online in 4 maps. I dont think so but theres a chance.

IGN did an interview with EA canada before the preview, and there they confirmed no splitscreen.

Back