Thought's on MoH Heroes 2

Wii-Fi said:
clans are dumb, imao. thats taking video games too far.

But they are a way to unify your friends online. It's cool to all fight on a team together.

I'm definitely excited for this game. If all the first person shooters on the wii start taking after metroid, then the wii will be the best console for fps's...and hopefully the developers start seeing this. I can't wait to test out the controls

when i first heard about this game i didnt pay much attention to it because i was pretty tired of the WWII genre. but EA apparently has managed to avoid the same old WWII style. from the videos ive seen on youtube and such, i love the gameplay, especially with the zapper, which is a MUST. i dont know, but this game really has some potential. not to mention, that its the first fps for wii online. im sure that will create massive hype. at least it has with me...

Clans are getting more popular and proffesional in the next few years. E-sports is going to be taken a lot more seriously than 5 years ago.

You will see more clans and you might even see national competitions for them as well in a few years ;)

i would certainly like to see more clans.... Its much more fun when your the leader and ur surrounded by your friends. I really do hope wii bring out the headset.. would be soo much easier to communicate.

Yeah, I plan on purchasing this game. I am sure that the addition of the Wii Zapper will definitely increase the gameplay value.

yeh, well i've got the zapper and have used it on redsteel. Really cant wait to use online, might even buy Battalion wars or what ever its called. is this going to be a good game?

sounds like it. read a peview or two and i'm looking forward to it but u might want to rent it first just so u don't blow all that money

Damn from what I've read so far no split-screen, greatly decreases my interest value

erm.. i think EA are trying to make it a successful online game, but im pretty sure there has like a multi players otion with split screen.

Back