Thought's on MoH Heroes 2

lil-britz said:
erm.. i think EA are trying to make it a successful online game, but im pretty sure there has like a multi players otion with split screen.

No, I'm pretty sure I remember an arcticle on IGN that says no split screen, just online.

no split screen

that means u cant play side by side with ur friends which is pretty stupid

i'm sure it'll be good but just not what i'm looking for - i need local and online multiplayer

danget!!! i need one that lets me play with friends. i don't want to be alone in my house

cyberzomby said:
You can just join servers. Of course there will be clans in this game. It will work the same like PC clans ( thank god )

Except you'll be playing deaf, no comms.

lil-britz said:
erm.. i think EA are trying to make it a successful online game, but im pretty sure there has like a multi players otion with split screen.

Incorrect. No split screen.

Byuakuya said:
Yeah, I plan on purchasing this game. I am sure that the addition of the Wii Zapper will definitely increase the gameplay value.

I think the wiimote is already perfect for shooters. And the more I think about it, the more having the trigger on your forward hand sucks any interest of the zappper/wrapper for me. On a real sub-machine gun, you'd be steadying with your forward hand, and shooting with the one nearest your body.

Last edited:
according to a Gaming Site, The zapper might be bundled in with MoH H2. So we wont have to buy them seperate. Hope sooo.... :D

lil-britz said:
according to a Gaming Site, The zapper might be bundled in with MoH H2. So we wont have to buy them seperate. Hope sooo.... :D

i need a link man. then i'll give you props.

lil-britz said:

Gamespot said:
GS: When is the game coming out and are there any plans to bundle the Zapper peripheral with the game?

PC: The game will be available this holiday. Potential plans for a Zapper bundle have not been discussed at this point, but we’ll keep you updated as we have new information.

If they ever actually discuss it, there better be a vanilla version as well. I'd boycott the game if they forced me to buy that thing.

lil-britz said:
lol... well lets just hope it has the split screen feature.

It doesn't!!!! Just type medal of honor heroes 2 splitscreen into google, and it will tell you that it does NOT have splitscreen.

lil-britz said:
ok mate... i think this was it.Click Here

When is the game coming out and are there any plans to bundle the Zapper peripheral with the game?

PC: The game will be available this holiday. Potential plans for a Zapper bundle have not been discussed at this point, but we’ll keep you updated as we have new information.

1 month away and if they haven't discussed it by now then they aren't gonna do it. Not a viable source so stop getting my hopes up. Anyone know if in the arcade mode with the rail system, can we use 2 player co-op. Since its only 1 screen with 2 cross hairs.

Back