Thought's on MoH Heroes 2

lil-britz

Absolute Legend =]
May 20, 2007
Weston-Super-Mare, England
Wii Online Code
5405-1533-0684-8829
What do you all think of the upcoming release of MoH Heroes 2.

i searched around trying to find some features and i found the following:

Online multiplayer to feature up to 32 players.

The online system will allow players to drop in and out without needing to wait for a new session to begin (cool).

All the important modes of play like Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Capture The Flag are in.

No friend codes required because the games are hosted by EA.

It runs at 60fps, includes both a proper campaign and an on-rails mode for n00bs (ok, "casual gamers").

Soo what do you all think about this.....?

That this is the 6th topic about it already :p

Im really psyched about the game though! Cant wait

Come on, EA should be able to handle it. They seem to have high hopes since EA is releasing a similar game for XBox 360 for only 24 players online. Us Wii owners just may luck out because of these cheaper graphics. Because our graphics aren't as intense we can have more online players without causing too much lag.

lol i have said this so many times i think people are getting sick of it, but i'll say it again. If this works out well, it will prove to fps/hardcore gamers that the wii can expand to other audiences and even revolutionize the fps genre or at least put a new spin on it in general. In the game there are so many different ways to use the wiimote and so many gestures to fire the weapon. Plus i think this game makes the absolute most of the wii's controls.

I am quite excited for this.
To be honest I have not played a War game in a long time.
But this game just looked too good to pass up.

Can't Wait.

lol cant wait !!! maybe we should all start buying accessories.
for example.

THE ZAPPER

wii-zapper.jpg

lol or do you prefer.

THE LIGHT GUN

31x9j0X5p1L._AA266_.jpg

lol deffinatly buying one.

Last edited:
Can't wait till the game comes out.
Hope the feel and game play is great.

I personally can't wait for this game. I hope they have more than deathmatch and capture the flag :/

The game is gonna be really short - only 8 missions.

Unless the online is amazing (with 6 maps I doubt it) I'll probably skip it.

playing with the zapper might be really fun though ^_^

JAKE196 said:
The game is gonna be really short - only 8 missions.

playing with the zapper might be really fun though ^_^

Back campaign always gives room for a great multiplayer so I'm happy about that.

JAKE196 said:

My experience playing on-line games like Americas Army and Star Trek: Elite Forces is, you usually only do a few maps anyway. Human competitors make the same map different every time, because they will try to do something different to get ahead.

Edit : Yes, I will be getting MoH: H2 and the Zapper.

Totally psyched about the game. Though I'd prefer modern or even futuristic settings instead of WW2, I'll gladly deal with it. Like you said, good online with no friend codes needed, local multiplayer as well (I think), a solid campaign, and to top it all off that extra Arcade Mode, which is basically like Resident Evil UC or Ghost Squad except a bit simpler and shorter but still good enough considering it's an extra. That makes it perfect so my Wii playing friends can play regular and my non-wii playing friends can still have a blast in Arcade Mode.

i'm definitely getting this game, probably for christmas or i might just buy it and i think it will lag a lot because i have madden 08 for wii and it lags horribly and thats only 2 players...

Back