Gun Ban Proposal

I actually agree with the stance that if someone wants to kill you, they'll find a way. However, I also think that the availability of guns and the...ease that they make killing someone, can persuade someone to make a bad decision. I genuinely don't believe that the person that pulls the trigger and the person that strangles someone with their bare hands are at the same level of insanity.

also this ban isnt goin 2 stop any crime rates. just like the alcohol ban of 190..? it just made it more worse. its just gojing to stop respectable hunters and gun collecters. not criminals

tampa: Are you trying to argue that the availability of guns has no relation whatsoever to the number of gun-related deaths?

well, what I would argue is that availability of guns in the hands of law-abiding citizens does have a direct relationship with the number of goblin deaths.

i didnt mean everyone is. i just hate the people who take enjoyable things away from people. srry if i offended anyone.

No, I was being serious. If you think guns should be banned, why not videogames? They were closely tied to both of them, why only blame one?

When did I say you weren't being serious in the post of mine that you quoted?

This thread has officially become fail. At least we could debate in the beginning. Now its just a thread for Conservative pro-gun rants. Rob, Brawny, and the other people on the opposing side of mine, at least I could debate with you, rather than read a thread where I'm referred to as a pussy for having a different perspective.

Last edited:

This thread has officially become fail. At least we could debate in the beginning. Now its just a thread for Conservative pro-gun rants. Rob, Brawny, and the other people on the opposing side of mine, at least I could debate with you, rather than read a thread where I'm referred to as a pussy for having a different perspective.

So you're going to leave now that no one's on your side? There are plenty of people that are on your side.

Okayokayokay, the murder thing. It's a weapon. I won't let you guys tell me all this crap about using it for other purposes, because when it comes down to it, that's what it is. If I was sick enough to kill someone, then I don't think I'd indicate that I'm a scrawny little girl by strangling someone with a wire, you can tell that sort of crap, nor would I come at them with a knife. Either situation, I'd most likely be dead and found out. THAT'S NOT GOOD, IS IT? It's just easier to kill someone using a gun. You have high murder rates, and a lot of them are probably due to guns. I can't see there being more than one incidence of Jeffrey Dahmer in your country.

Granted, if someone was that bent on murdering someone then they'd go through all sorts of methods. You can't lie and say that guns aren't a dominant choice in the matter. You're just making it even more difficult for yourself.

also not to be sexist...but most people who agree with this either are or has parents who work for the gov., grew up in cul da sac suburban pussy hell hole, are female, are tree huggin peace protesters, and are just arent human. guns dont kill people.people kill people. anything can be used 2 kill. so whats the point? damn

To my knowledge, women, PARENTS WHO WORK WITH THE PEOPLE WHO ARE SUPPLYING GUNS, tree hugging peace protesters and... people who grow up in "cul da sac suburban pussy hell hole" have the right to an opinion too. People stupid enough to kill people would go through all that planning milarky, too much hassle.

And those who are for are blind rednecks who think the word "burglar alarm" means get dem der guns. Thanks for telling us. :)

Last edited:
also not to be sexist...but most people who agree with this either are or has parents who work for the gov., grew up in cul da sac suburban pussy hell hole, are female, are tree huggin peace protesters, and are just arent human. guns dont kill people.people kill people. anything can be used 2 kill. so whats the point? damn
"If you don't have the same opinion as me, you're a tree-hugging pussy". Yep, that's some brilliant debating there, Tampa.

"If you don't have the same opinion as me, you're a tree-hugging pussy". Yep, that's some brilliant debating there, Tampa.

Well you know he didn't mean to be sexist. Even though he offended pretty much everyone else who doesn't have the same opinion as he does.

i didnt mean everyone is. i just hate the people who take enjoyable things away from people. srry if i offended anyone.

Some people enjoy class A drugs and killing people. There's always going to be someone in the world who will get sick enjoyment out of anything. Think of something that some weirdo definitely wouldn't get anything out of, I doubt you'd find much. Humans are a strange bunch.

I didn't call you a pussy, so please respond to my last point?

This is why we'll never win...

Conservatives in general are more willing to go back on their own. For example, I disagree with a lot of what, this kid and particular, and even ROB say. As for the liberals, you guys are allowed to say whatever the hell you want, and if it's offensive, no one says anything.

Meh.

Conservatives in general are more willing to go back on their own. For example, I disagree with a lot of what, this kid and particular, and even ROB say. As for the liberals, you guys are allowed to say whatever the hell you want, and if it's offensive, no one says anything.
Not always true. I'm not happy about this post from a liberal in the abortion thread:
I don't like you being Christian!

:XXXXXXXX

Jokes, jokes. Sixty's still cool. I love the occasional Christian!

And on what Adam says, I honestly don't see stuff like that coming from the liberal side. And generally, the liberals keep the conservatives in check, and vice versa.

And Adam, I think you're waiting on a reply to that banning videogames thing. I'll put my spin on it. You can't kill someone with a videogame (cue people trying to convince me you can be killed with a videogame). And I don't believe that the videogame is the source of the aggression, either. I believe that the videogame has very little to do with the actual event of the crime, it just might influence how it's done.

Back