Your opinion of guns

Sparx said:
Dude whatever. -.-

From http://www.ivebeenownedonlinedictionary.com

Dude whatever [dood whut 'ever]

"An exclamatory post used to acquiesce or capitulate to a superior counter post. Sometimes used in conjunction with an emoticon to denote a [false] position of ambivalence."

Example:

"I'm the greatest Halo player ever"

"According to the rankings, you're dead last"

"Dude whatever"

OT: Beyond the slight argumenative tone, this has been an outstanding thread - everyone should really read every post, check out all the provided data, sources, etc., regardless of which position you're taking.

Wow stop being a smart ass...we really don't care what "Dude whatever" means.

It turns out in fact we do care about it. Recent surveys show that 9 out of 10 people are caring about the phrase "Dude what ever".
Scientists say this is a major breakthrough in modern day idiocy.

Actually, Sparx is kind of right. Most of us don't need to be told what "dude whatever" means. Since we already know it means exactly what [DT] said it does.

I think [DT] was posting it for Sparx's benefit, though... since apparently he was oblivious to the fact that dismissing another's points while simultaneously being unable to dispute them and unable to support your own is admitting defeat.

Foosoo said:
It turns out in fact we do care about it. Recent surveys show that 9 out of 10 people are caring about the phrase "Dude what ever".
Scientists say this is a major breakthrough in modern day idiocy.

Scientists? What does the phrase: Dude Whatever have to do with that?
I wouldn't be suprised if that was made up. 9/10 people do not care about the phrase "Dude Whatever". What do you mean "Care"?

Sparx said:
Scientists? What does the phrase: Dude Whatever have to do with that?
I wouldn't be suprised if that was made up. 9/10 people do not care about the phrase "Dude Whatever". What do you mean "Care"?

That was pure sarcasm Sparx, nobody cares about "Dude whatever" I certainly don't anyway.

[DT] said:
From http://www.ivebeenownedonlinedictionary.com

Dude whatever [dood whut 'ever]

"An exclamatory post used to acquiesce or capitulate to a superior counter post. Sometimes used in conjunction with an emoticon to denote a [false] position of ambivalence."

Example:

"I'm the greatest Halo player ever"

"According to the rankings, you're dead last"

"Dude whatever"

OT: Beyond the slight argumenative tone, this has been an outstanding thread - everyone should really read every post, check out all the provided data, sources, etc., regardless of which position you're taking.

Also, Apollo is right. And that post really made you look like a loser. Like serouisly its just a phrase.

Stop spamming this thread. Sparx, you're ruining it. And DT made me laugh with that, it's so true.

Guns ≠ Suicide. One of my best friends is suicidal, and he's not deterred by the fact that he can't just shoot himself. Suicide is totally dependent on the mental state of the person... a person can commit suicide with a broomstick. Again, not sure if this is entirely on topic, however. :\

nice_wii said:
Chuck norris is way more lethal then any gun bomb or pokemon on the planet

Rofl lol! Congrats nice_wii that quote is going on my profile!

Lol there that quote is now on my profile, check it out :D

CHUCK NORRIS CAN GO TO HELL!

Of course being Chuck Norris, he can come back anytime he wants too...

Back