Airsoft Guns

I have a question about which airsoft guns I should get. Please do NOT answer if you are a newbie to airsoft, or you've never even played it. Here are my choices:

http://www.airsplat.com/Items/ER-D-90HSL.htm
or
http://www.airsplat.com/Items/EL-JP-FAMAS-950.htm
or
http://www.airsplat.com/Items/AR-VB-92058-M14.htm

P90- Cheapest and comes with a lot of stuff.

FAMAS- The most expensive, but has 380 FPS, which is a lot for an LPEG. It only has 30 shots per mag, but if I'd buy it, I'd buy at least another 30.

M14- My friend got this one, and it's really nice. It has a red-dot sight, it shoots really far, and it's really accurate. But the only drawback is that it's pretty hard for me to reload, it's a SPRING BTW.

I will NOT buy anything more than $50, so don't even bother posting something like a $150 gun.

I honestly don't think that any of those would be a good choice. If you want a good airsoft gun, I suggest you check out shortyusa.com, and look particularly at the guns made by UTG, because that is probably the best airsoft gun manufacturer around, and their guns are really cheap for the quality that they have. But if you want even cheaper, you can just get a diferent brand, and practically all the guns on their site have a star rating and reviews, so you can know if it is a good gun.

Last edited:
FAMAS
spring shots can wear you down during matches and arent quick enough if you need to get a quick shot off.
the p90 is a cheap model and doesnt have adjustable hop-up. the hi-cap mag is just a cheap ploy cause its worthless if only 10% of those shots go as far and where you need them to go.

pYRo said:
I honestly don't think that any of those would be a good choice. If you want a good airsoft gun, I suggest you check out shortyusa.com, and look particularly at the guns made by UTG, because that is probably the best airsoft gun manufacturer around, and their guns are really cheap for the quality that they have.
Sorry, but I can't afford that. I already said that I do NOT want suggestions for over $50.

Did you see the M87 shotgun? that one is only $40, and i actually own it, and i can say that it is amazing. Go to the site and look under the spring guns and there's 3 different variations of it: pistol grip (the one i have,and this one is only $33), stock, and spec ops, which looks the coolest. Seriously, check them out.

pYRo said:
Did you see the M87 shotgun? that one is only $40, and i actually own it, and i can say that it is amazing. Go to the site and look under the spring guns and there's 3 different variations of it: pistol grip (the one i have,and this one is only $33), stock, and spec ops, which looks the coolest. Seriously, check them out.
How far can it shoot, and how accurate is it?

Here are the specs:

Specifications are from our test results.
# Operation: Spring
# Muzzle velocity: 260-270 fps w/ .2g
# Effective range: 110-130 feet
# Hop Up: Adjustable
# Ammo type: .12g, .2g, .25g
# Weight: 4.25 lbs
# Magazine capacity: 20 rd, 180 rd (Wind Up High Capacity Magazine)
# Length: 27 - 30 Inches
# Comes with orange tip

It's one of the most accurate airsoft guns i have shot. it just goes completely straight.
And heres the picture of the spec ops variation:

5b9sty.jpg

Isn't it beautiful?

Back