Hey Everyone !

Mecha

Wii Man !!!
Mar 17, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
2927-5750-8189-7854
Hey Everyone !

I'm Mecha and I got my Wii 2 weeks ago after having waited 5 months on the Pre-Order list to get one.

So far I've got the Wii (duh), 2 Wiimotes, 1 Nunchuck, LOZ: TP, Red Steel, Wii Sports and Wii Play. I've also got LOZ: OOC, Comix Zone, Kirby and Bomberman '93 on the Virtual Console.

See ya's all around the board :smilewinkgrin:

Yay for bomberman and comix zone
Also is that Elen (?) lied in your avi

Yeah, thats lucy from Elfen Lied :p

Thanks for the welcome, much appreciated !

Cool someone who lives in Britain :)

Notice I didn't say 'YEY someone from England' - That would piss you off lol

Hope to see you around xD - I Bet you feel good after waiting 5 Months. Thats Tuff. Hows Scotland? I've never been =/

Mecha, are you from NFSCars?

Anyway, welcome to Wiichat.

Wii-Kidd said:
Im new too,
But no one seemed to post on my thead:sad:

ha ha get over it, i never created a thread to say hi, its pointless.Anyway, im not one for attention

FR. said:
Mecha, are you from NFSCars?

Nope, it's someone else.

Scotlands boring, well at least I think it is. Waiting 5 months for my Wii was quite a pain and there's a small story to it:

Basically, I pre-ordered it on the 15th October 2006 and was told I was guaranteed a launch machine, first thought was 'YAY !' The day came and I was the 3rd in line to pick it up and when I'd asked for mine I got the following, 'Sorry sir, but your names not on the list' . . . . I was destroyed at that point.

So the money I had was going towards the PS3, oh joy, but I got a call 2 weeks ago saying my Wii was in stock and do I still want it, now I had it pre-ordered and they said my name wasn't on the list . . . that made no sense to me but I thought 'yeah, fine' so I cancelled my pre-order on the PS3 (too pricey anyway) and got my Wii.

Overall, a disturbing set of events.

Back