Hey Guys I need your Opinions here plz.....

CrAzyXBo11

AoW Sniper
Aug 5, 2007
Wii Online Code
7056-1267-5651-1420
i am going to the mall in about 1 hour and i was thinking of buying Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition...i have read many review on this and many people say it is a great game...i have never played a resident evil game.....and i was wondering , do you guys think i should just go and buy it??
PLEASE RESPOND :):):):)

P.S. i am also going to buy Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 along with Wii Zapper in November..cant wait :)

Resident Evil is a great game.....but are you planning to buy something else just in se its not there?

like super mario strikers, super paper mario etcs.

wario2ooo said:
Resident Evil is a great game.....but are you planning to buy something else just in se its not there?

like super mario strikers, super paper mario etcs.

I ordered it and am still waiting :(

But yes, I would recommend purchasing this game.

im not thinking of buyin a different one.....the reason why is because a lot of people say the mario games for the wii is cool....but i have never played smash bros....and does types of games.....my first nintendo system u understand??

preety much :)...it doesnt have to be mature rated....but a good game...i also got dbz Tenkaichi 2 and it s a fun game :)

wario2ooo said:
its been over 2 day right?.....and you still didnt get it

Its been over a week and a half. The game got posted but the postal service went on strike hence why I didnt get it, then the strike ended wednesday, so I was expecting it then, I still havnt got it now on thursday night and I think the postal service goes on strike again very soon so I really need it to here quickly!

CrAzyXBo11 said:
preety much :)...it doesnt have to be mature rated....but a good game...i also got dbz Tenkaichi 2 and it s a fun game :)
lol....yeah resident evil 4 is a great game

kk im going to get it in about 20 minutes ill tell u guys if i like it later....ill probably like it :)

i saw someone play it and i didnt really like the graphics of it...and plus i never really played metroid game....

CrAzyXBo11 said:
i saw someone play it and i didnt really like the graphics of it...and plus i never really played metroid game....

Metroid 3 is known for it's style and artwork which is what you dislike I suspect?

But yeah, get Resident Evil 4:)

out of those games, ide say re4, just better in almost every way

Back