Hey I'm Bryce!

BryceLPs

New Challenge Approaching
Mar 30, 2012
No Where
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Hey guys I am Bryce. Known on YouTube as BryceLetsPlays! I came to this forum looking for a new forum and this one looked awesome! So My friend Aloei and I have joined together hoping for an awesome time! I was a major user with over 1000 posts and would hope to be as active on this forum!
Thanks For Having Me!
All the best, Bryce.​

I bet it is. We came here cause the other forum we used sucked.

'Ey Bryce, welcome to the forums. =) I ain't too busy with youtube, but I'm pretty sure I've heard of BryceLet'sPlay somewhere along the line.

You should totally say your videos are "brought to you by Wiichat!", yeah? Get us some fame, and you 'n us mods'll... be in good together. Get what I'm sayin' son? ;)

/kidding

I bet it is. We came here cause the other forum we used sucked.

What was so terrible 'bout it, if ya don't mind me askin'?

Well we'll see about that "Brought to you about WiiChat" LOL.

And about the other forum, it was how the mods acted and lack of mature/active users. I mean, I still go back to it and check up on it, but yeah.

^ ... Surely you jest?

And about the other forum, it was how the mods acted and lack of mature/active users. I mean, I still go back to it and check up on it, but yeah.

Bad modsmanship is always the downfall of forums, these days... Be them big or small, it only takes one douche among the staff to bring the wave of corruption on in. It certainly is a shame when one imbecile manages to dismantle the entirety of a grandeur forum. =/

Yeah, I know :/

Also thanks for that April fools infraction lol

^ ... Surely you jest?

Bad modsmanship is always the downfall of forums, these days... Be them big or small, it only takes one douche among the staff to bring the wave of corruption on in. It certainly is a shame when one imbecile manages to dismantle the entirety of a grandeur forum. =/

That is exactly what happened. There are even internal memes in the forum related to dictatorship and communism

LOL, I used to be a mod there. BIG argument broke out cause I was a little power hungry. That I'll admit, so I was de-modded. Then the forums went downhill. Wonder why?

The worst part is that if we complain about the moderation the admin calls us immature.

Back