Hey people i'm new to this!

didy140

WiiChat Member
Nov 1, 2007
Western Bay
Hey people i've just signed up to Wii chat and dont have a clue about anything thats going on here. If anyone is willing to give me any pointers go ahead and post them now. PLEASE:wink: :yesnod:

Ello and welcome to wii chat. It can be a bit confusing so if you need any help feel free to PM me

Games: Wii sports, Zelda TP, Red Steel, Excite Truck, Wii Play, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, The Bigs, Mario Strikers Charged, Madden 08
My Hardware: 4 Wii remotes, 4 Nunchucks, 4 Gamecube Controllers, 2.0Gb memory disk
My systems: Wii, Gamecube, Nintendo 64, Gameboy Advance, PSP

GamefreakSig.jpg

Hey welcome to the forum. Seeing as you're new to this site I suggest on checking out the site feedback library which includes links to guides on posting etc. Also if you have any questions feel free to ask. Other then that I hope you enjoy your stay here at WiiChat.

Welcome to WiiChat.
Its pretty easy to get used to on here, but yeah if you need help with anything give one of us a shout.
We all are happy to help.

Enjoy!

I know him, guarenteed Western Bay is 10 minutes from where i live, we go to school toggether, same grade. He dosn't have a Wii or Ds or Gamecube, all he got is a GBA, he can't come here lolz I don't like him

zurukea said:
I know him, guarenteed Western Bay is 10 minutes from where i live, we go to school toggether, same grade. He dosn't have a Wii or Ds or Gamecube, all he got is a GBA, he can't come here lolz I don't like him

Oh, that was a mean thing to say. :/ Especially on his thread.

welcome to wiichat....srry im late to say hi but...HI

thx everyone for welcoming me to Wii chat and i really apprechate it. zurukea is really annoying some times so dont listen to him. He doesn't know what systems i own and for his information i own a gamecube and my Wii is on the way from my dad. I will then have 2 Wii remotes and 2 nunchuks and 4 surprise games.

noone cares what systems you do or dont own dude , its not a competion ,
just enjoy the site !

Back