Hey there, new guy here

rotlex

WiiChat Member
Sep 16, 2007
Just stopping by and saying hello to all. Just found this place, and couldn't believe just how big and active a site it is!

Basic background here....I'm a gamer for over, as much as I hate to admit it, nearly 30 years now, LOL. (Yeah, I'm pushing 40, so I'm wondering if I'm an uh, old guy here). :lol:

Anyhwho, used to be a hard core PC gamer. Had a few early consoles, and didn't start seriously getting back into console gaming until the original Xbox. I currently own a 360, and just recently acquired a Wii. I came here looking for any info on popular games, hardware, pretty much whatever.

I guess that's about it...until next time, happy gaming!

Hey welcome to the forum Rotlex. Hope you enjoy your stay here at Wii Chat. If you have any questions regarding the site feel free to ask. Other than that I hope to see you around. :)

Welcome to WiiChat Rotlex. If you need any help, feel free to PM me or any other member. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Welcome to wiichat!!
Hope you like it here!
If you have any questions feel free to ask any one and they will be happy to help you out!

Hello, welcome to the forum. Most of the people on this site are much younger than yourself, but you can pretty much count on getting most of the Wii news available around here. Hope to see you posting around.

welcome to wiichat, enjoy ur self but stay out of trouble

Back