Hey all new

Lange

WiiChat Member
Oct 19, 2009
Wy USA
Wii Online Code
5319-3880-1084-7856
Hey all,
Whats up names Lange. I've been a avid Wii fan ever since launch and i wanted to come to a place where its all Wii fans with no bashing Wii just a place to talk about things and make friends However i've never got to talk about Wii much and share it with other fans which im hoping for here. I'm looking for friends for madden 10 the Conduit and COD Waw if any of you guys play those games ill be sure to head over to the friends section. Also friends for Wii speak Wii friends and people to make friends with I hope to have here. I'm glad a found a good community here to talk about Wii and express my questions and such, thanks for having me.

Welcome to wiichat.I hope your not just one of those people who comes here for friend code and leave in 2 weeks.Never comes back...:lol:Just playing WELCOME!

Thanks for the welcomes guys. Haha no im not just here to get fcs and get I plan to try to be a apart of the community how active im not sure but I will give it what I can.

:lol: Don't listen to DG(LuigiKart3). He is just a maniac who just curse at people.:p Stay away from him if I were you, otherwise you'll end up dead on the floor or begging for mercy to let you live, but in the end he gets you anyway.:p By cutting.... Well, DG is just a maniac.:lol:

Just playing.:lol::lol::lol:

DG is a nice guy.^_^

Back