Hi, my name is Bryan

DefyF8

WiiChat Member
Dec 28, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
And I have a Wii problem. I can't stop playing, its nuts. I was surprised on Christmas when my girlfriend pulled out "one last gift" from her closet. I didn't want to spend any money on a next gen console, and I am a Nintendo/Zelda fanatic. She got me the Wii and Zelda TP, and I can't believe how amazing the whole thing is.

So yea, hey everyone! :ciappa:

A lot of people tend to have that problem. The Wii is pretty great!

So, welcome member #43,493!

The Wii is really great, what can I say.
It can't help that its addicting :lol:..good to hear your enjoying it.

Welcome to WiiChat!

Congratulations! And Welcome to the N-World.

Just in case:..... do keep in mind that you need to eat every 8 hours :)

Just curious...... what did you gave your girlfriend? Hopefully she got also a great "extra" gift, right?:wink:

elloa34vh9.gif

rtr1900 said:
Just curious...... what did you gave your girlfriend? Hopefully she got also a great "extra" gift, right?:wink:

She got that, and her new pair of Coach sunglasses, some paintings for her house, and a few other little things, cds, dvds.

She spoiled me though.

Hello and welcome to WiiChat, DefyF8!
You can call me Icy for short:cornut:
If you have any problems, concerns, and/or ?'s then feel free to ask.

DefyF8 said:
She got that, and her new pair of Coach sunglasses, some paintings for her house, and a few other little things, cds, dvds.

She spoiled me though.

Yep I know the feeling. Happened to me last year. althought a bit different, as I bought the Wii and gave it to me in her name (hihihi)

BTW, she must be crazy about you :smilewinkgrin:

Have fun with the Wii, and if you have a question, just ask anybody. If you want to see some reviews I made of games, search for "30 min play review". I made a couple of them. I still have some to publish in the next weeks.

Hey Man Welcome to Wiichat!:smilewinkgrin: Glad To Hear That You Got A Wii For Christmas!:yesnod: Yeah Thats The Problem With The Wii...Its An Addictin Little Bugger!:lol: My Wii's 1st Birthday Was Yesterday!:cornut:
Enjoy Wiichat My Friend!

Back