Hi, New To The Board!!

brinks13081

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
Just wanted to say hello. I just became the proud owner of a Wii this morning after my wife followed a UPS truck to Circuit City. They only had two and she got one of them. I guess I'll keep her a little longer. Anyway, I look forward to hearing posts from you all.

brinks13081 said:
Just wanted to say hello. I just became the proud owner of a Wii this morning after my wife followed a UPS truck to Circuit City. They only had two and she got one of them. I guess I'll keep her a little longer. Anyway, I look forward to hearing posts from you all.

Kudos to your wife :thumbsup: She's a keeper lol! Nice to meet you also. Feel free to add me into your new address book and ill add you.

Hey people i am new as well, and soon a proud owner of Wii (hopefully tomorrow of amazon deliver on time) just wanted to say hello to everyone.

brinks13081 said:
Your wife rocks. I couldn't even get my fiancee to get out of the bed the morning I got my wii.

Welcome to both of the new heads :).

Hey, I'm new to and a wiitard since launch day after camping 16 hours in front of Kmart. I got a hold of 1 of 3 wiis. Hope to learn and share some knowledfge in this forum.

Back